What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it's 41 and trying to clear. Earlier today, though, in a span of five minutes we had wind and thunder followed by driving rain, hail, and sun.
IMG_20181023_171952327.jpg

We had some wild weather here in New England. A tornado was filmed over the Bourne Bridge, (Cape Cod Canal) and one touched down in Rhode Island. Hopefully today will be calmer. I have cancelled my appointment for today. Right now I have a small band aid on the wound on my right leg. I refuse to sit in morning traffic just so someone can change the band aide. And it is a bit too chilly for my liking. Right now it is 44ºF and cloudy.

They've already changed my son's football game originally scheduled for Saturday due to the impending Nor'easter.

Yay! I can sleep late for 1 freakin' day!

It is kinda' amazing how a storm can go from a CAT5 Hurricane in the Pacific, to a Nor'Easter in New York, and cause flooding in Texas along the way.

CD

W...today's rain is curtesy of the remains of Hurricane Willa (Google it), and it is heading East. Get ready!...
I've already planned my schedule to hunker down and make soup all weekend! Well, might make things other than soup, but I see cooking and baking days ahead.

We went out running errands and to eat tonight. Could not believe how much the weather seemed like it should be Thanksgiving already. After a summer that made us think that the gates of hell had been opened, we're pretty much making up for it in 10-degrees-below-normal days for most of October. At least we're dry for the next two days!

The rain stopped at around noon today. Only 0.02 inches. But, it was overcast and chilly -- only got to 59F today.

Yesterday's final rainfall total was 2.21 inches.

CD

It is 10 a.m. and the Nor'easter has arrived. I have one of my windows opened just a crack and I can hear that wind howling. This is the perfect weather for a pot of stew with scratch dumplings. I made the mistake of looking out the window. Rain is coming down in sheets.

It is 10 a.m. and the Nor'easter has arrived. I have one of my windows opened just a crack and I can hear that wind howling. This is the perfect weather for a pot of stew with scratch dumplings. I made the mistake of looking out the window. Rain is coming down in sheets.

I miss the elements sounding in.

It's 50 deg F and DH started muskrat trapping for the next two weeks. It's sunny today but tomorrow is rain and he will be cold and wet. The rest of us are home. I'm making puppy biscuits for a new puppy my aunt just adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom