What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to about 20 deg c here today, 7.30 pm at night now, things cooling down. Crops all growing, first cucumber in the greenhouse. First strawberry picked today.

Russ

I left a sunny 84° to come home to this. 29°F right now, had been in the lower teens. And it had the audacity to snow.

It was a beautiful, clear day until the winds shifted. Now we're getting some that nasty smoke from the wild fire drifting over us, and the smell. The sky has turned brown.

Here's a pic I just shot a minute ago... IMG_0577.jpg

Wow, roadfix, that photo takes me back to my childhood. The smoke from the furnaces at Cleveland's steel plants would belch red smoke and make the sky look a lot like that. Stay safe.

I left a sunny 84° to come home to this. 29°F right now, had been in the lower teens. And it had the audacity to snow.
Sounds like Beagle needs a companion - it's gonna be a two-dog night. ;)

Looks like we'll have a break from rain the next couple of days. I did get a peek of the sun today, but it doesn't make it feel any warmer. Temps below freezing at night, and daytime highs in the low to middle 40s.

It's finally going to drop into the low 30s tonight. Cold weather. MY weather.

The skis are ready, and I'm replacing the cheap plastic buckles on our snowshoes with metal ones that won't crack when it gets really cold.

C'mon, Winter! Bring it on!

For all of you warm bodied/cold blooded folks, "A true lover of nature does not despair now that their mistress has turned a colder cheek."

Clear blue skies and 20 deg c here. I've got a function I'm hosting tomorrow and today I've woken up with a huge zit near my bottom lip. It's swollen as. And hurts. No head so it won't pop yet. Time huh?

Russ

Oooookaaaay, that was a rather disgusting side-track. :ermm:

Back to weather. It is 51 and overcast now. Bad stuff is on the way. Rain and really cold. It may turn to snow (although the ground is way to warm for it to accumulate).

I need to run to the store for some soup stuff.

CD

Oooookaaaay, that was a rather disgusting side-track. :ermm:

Wow, we agree [emoji106]

Back to weather. It is 51 and overcast now. Bad stuff is on the way. Rain and really cold. It may turn to snow (although the ground is way to warm for it to accumulate).

I need to run to the store for some soup stuff.

We had our first freeze last night, several days early. Tonight's forecast is 27F. It will be a little warmer later this week.

It's 32° now, with an earlier high in the mid 40s. It's not the tropics, but tolerable for this former NoDak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom