What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brrr! I get cold just reading about the temps some of you are having now.

It's a chilly 42F here now, and expected to drop to 26F during the wee hours.

It's 35 here right now. It's going to be a cold night. Winds are light (5-10MPH), so not a lot of wind chill.

CD

41F and intermittent rain showers right now.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 61F. But then cold again, with a chance of ice/snow on Wednesday.

CD

33ºF and not a cloud all day. In fact it was a bit warmer during the day due to the bright sunshine. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same. No complaints from here.

Lots of snow!

Attachments

• DSCN8558.jpg
    DSCN8558.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 102
We woke up to -3. Now it's mid afternoon & we got up to 5F. Terrible white out conditions on the roads yesterday. They pulled the snow plows off the roads & closed the interstates. Today, the winds have gone down & the sun came out. Looking forward to warmer temps in SE South Dakota.

It’s frickin’ cold here! Today’s high is predicted at 45°F, tonight’s low is predicted to be 24°F. And it snowed yesterday! Okay, it snowed over the Spring Mountains and the wind blew some it into the valley, and it melted as soon as it the ground, but it was snow...

Opposite to you Joel, I'm on my hols here. Just out of Nelson 30 deg c predicted and currently 26. We've been swimming every day at rabbit island beach. Kids are loving it ( the wee ones) water is so warm with bbqs at night. I detest the cold so much it's just good to get away for 12 days. We have rented a big house out in the Moutere valley.

Russ

Cold! It is 36F right now. But, it is dry. That changes overnight, with 100-percent coverage of rain/ice/snow tomorrow. I don't know if we will get ice/snow where I am -- I am right on the borderline for that.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom