What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day here in Northeast Florida!

I started my day at 10am with 67F, all windows and doors open. Fan pulling in nice fresh air from the shady back yard.

It's Noon now and still only 77F. I'm loving it!

(Yep, I get up at 10am...Ha! I go to bed at 2am :ROFLMAO:)

Lovely in Northwest Florida. Clear Blue sky, Sunny about 74, slight breeze. Started out at about 60 at 6am. I love opening my windows and getting fresh air! This is the only place I have ever lived that I like 3 out of 4 seasons (don't like the hot humid summer)

71 and dark, hey simonbaker, we have major cooling trend coming. maybe some rain. slim chance anyway on the rain.
We could use some rain here, it's so dry. Everyone is watering alot. At 10 pm it's 63F with a nice cool breeze in SE S.D.:)

64F In Northeast Florida at 11:27pm

My windows have been open all day today.

No air conditioner! Yeah!

My wallet is having a party! The summer electric bills are staggering here.

Some days, the A/C just runs and runs and runs......

I have a plan to buy a split ductless system for the living area and bedroom this winter. I think that would help a lot.

NW Arkansas, 45 degrees, 76% humidity, clear skies and calm wind.

Expected high of 71 with clear, sunny skies.

It's a cool 55° with a high of 76° expected. As long as there is no breeze, the windows open is still working fine.

Beautiful day here in Iowa too. Cooling down, we still have the windows open, 51° now.

The heat wave has just ended today, on Saturday our local village Hawarden recorded the hottest October temp in Wales since records began 82.2f:)

NW Arkansas, 6:15 a.m. - 48 degrees, 89% humidity, clear skies, calm wind.

Expected high of 81 with sunny skies.

SW Florida had a cold front come through Sunday -- 63F in the early AM, with lower humidity. Right now it's a cool 68F, but with 82% humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom