What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
strauss's "metamorphosen" for 23 strings.

i'm not a big fan of solo strings, but this is a great piece.

The Webb Sisters

I heard them live a few times so I am glad their album is released.

"One Head Light" by the Wall Flowers. Just came across it within my collections, haven't heard it for ages and realizing anew what a cool song this is:) Wonder whatever happened to Jacob Dylan these days??

WOW! Thanks, i wouldn't of pegged you for a Phish listener. I find that 90% of thier music has a VERY uplifting effect on me! Great food for the soul.

My first Phish show was in 93. I stopped counting at around 80 shows, but if I had to guess then I would say I have seen in the 150 range.

I have seen a lot of the classic moments. Gamehendge, The flying hotdog, and every festival except for FL just to name a few. Yeah I am a pretty big Phan :)

I totally agree with you about so much of their music being uplifting. Elation is a word that often comes to mind when I listen to their stuff.

Well glad to be part of the phamily! I followed for the summer in 94 then from 99-00(best year off ever!). Was at the recording for a live one, then hampton comes alive a few years later. Great times had by all. There are very few things in life you can attend and the energy be so possitive and almost tangable. Trey has done some great solo stuff, but it isn't quite the same going to a show...

Tangable positive energy. Now that has got to be the single greatest description of the Phish experience that I have ever heard!

I am so thankfull for all the great memories I have thanks to the band and the crowd. I am greatfull to have experienced such a phenomonom. Hopefully they will do a reunion tour in a decade or something, who knows.

To anyone who hasn't listened to the music, it isn't too late! Nothing bad can come of it!

Phish made me a better person. I know that sounds strange to people who have not experienced it, but the comraderie between the band and the fans as well as between the fans themselves was just magical. It made me look at life in a way I had never tought of before.

Like TATTRAT says, it is not too late. Give Phish a listen. The appeal to musical tastes that run the gamut. From classical to bluegrass to jazz to clasic rock to metal to accapela to barbarshop quartet to gosipal to folk and everything else in between.

Back
Top Bottom