What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
orchestral sections of strauss's "der rosenkavalier".

i've found listening to classical music makes taking the bus into the city a bit more palatable. i don't feel like a lemming as much.

in honor of my new pal, david, prokofiev's lieutenent kije's suite, opus 60.

great story and movie, for those inclined.

lulu, check this one out. perfect for riding.

in honor of my new pal, david, prokofiev's lieutenent kije's suite, opus 60.

great story and movie, for those inclined.

lulu, check this one out. perfect for riding.
OK BT, I'm searching this one out on your recommendation. Right now, I'm makin' do with some good old Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

F-mom, :cool: (i hope that's an acceptible abbrev.. lol, abbrieviation abbreviated. i'm losing my mind...

it would have been better just to spell the freakin' thing out at this point...) :wacko:

csny rocks! (firmly grasping the obvious)
hence, my sig line.

it's better sung than said.

syncopate the third and fourth lines

F-mom, :cool: (i hope that's an acceptible abbrev.. lol, abbrieviation abbreviated. i'm losing my mind...

it would have been better just to spell the freakin' thing out at this point...) :wacko:

csny rocks! (firmly grasping the obvious)
hence, my sig line.

it's better sung than said.

syncopate the third and fourth lines
It's a great abbreviation. I think I'm gonna make my kids start using it. It kinda makes me feel like an X-Men!

Wooden Ships is a classic. Actually, that whole album (uh oh, I guess that really dates me) is the best of everything they ever did IMO. I went to see them sans Young 6 years ago and they can still play although the harmony isn't quite the same. The worst part was looking around and wondering what the heck all the "old" people were doing there and then realizing.....

It's only playing inside my head but for some reason it's Stevie Wonder's "Living Just Enough for the City".

i'm going on vacation for a bit, so i will leave you guys with a fahrt! :ohmy::huh::glare:

:angel:

beethoven's meeresstille und gluckliche fahrt (calm sea and prosperous voyage), op. 112 ...

seriously, check this one out. it's a beauty, for chorus and orchestra.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom