What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is currently on my mind is my boss found out I am looking for other employment, and has "aggressively" begun to search for a replacement. In fact, I of all people received the fax (one business fax) of someone's resume from a temp agency.

I sure hope something pans out quickly . . . . .

BigDog said:
What is currently on my mind is my boss found out I am looking for other employment, and has "aggressively" begun to search for a replacement. In fact, I of all people received the fax (one business fax) of someone's resume from a temp agency.

I sure hope something pans out quickly . . . . .

OH NO!! I hope you get a call from someone soon!! Did you throw the fax away?:LOL:

whoops! Good thing I didn't say goodnight to John Boy and Mary Ellen too!

Goodnight Barb and James!!

I'm still thinking about how fun the banquet was on Saturday. Did you guys see the photo at the DC Bed and Breakfast chat?

jkath said:
whoops! Good thing I didn't say goodnight to John Boy and Mary Ellen too!

Goodnight Barb and James!!

I'm still thinking about how fun the banquet was on Saturday. Did you guys see the photo at the DC Bed and Breakfast chat?

Yes I Did Very Nice Picture Indeed.:cool:

Why do people say things to others and then later say, 'I didn't mean to say that?'why do they say things they don't mean? I don't get it :mad:

sizzles said:
Why do people say things to others and then later say, 'I didn't mean to say that?'why do they say things they don't mean? I don't get it :mad:
Sizzles, possibly just to have something to say..They do it without thinking and it hurts..I've had it done to me, then they quickly say oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, and most times they are saying it to my back as I just walk away..Don't let it hurt you, ignore it and them..

kadesma

I'm thinking of going back to bed for awhile...but, I'm worried that if I do..it'll be hard to take my afternoon snooze.

pdswife said:
I'm thinking of going back to bed for awhile...but, I'm worried that if I do..it'll be hard to take my afternoon snooze.
My thoughts exactly:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom