What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking how stuffed I am and how much fun I had at our girls night out. Great italian food, tons of giggles, and truly fantastic friends. Aaaaaaaaah!

What's on my mind is that I hope all problems have been resolved and everyone here is doing really great.

:) Barbara

lol, barbara, are you wishing for world peace again? ... me too.

and i must be beyond exhaustion. been running on about 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 months. going on pure adrenaline, and sheer will. my nose started bleeding yesterday and again today for no reason, so i think i should take it as a warning sign that i need sleep. and a humidifier.

Have lots of fun Sierra!!!

What the heck am I going to do for a whole week of vacation???
No water to take the boat out :eek:(

Whole week of vacation, texas? If it's at home, take the time to:
*organize your closets
*make at least 3 recipes you've never tried
*turn on loud music and dance!
*watch the sun come up and enjoy the quiet
*hug your family!

jkath said:
*organize your closets
*hug your family!

I bought flour and 9 packets of yeast, so, I'll be making bread all week. Haven't done that in soooo long!! I'm also going to try to make the ciabatta recipe that kadesma sent me. I don't know if it'll turn out or not, but, want to try.
I want to move my furniture around in my room but dh doesn't like sleeping against the wall.

texasgirl said:
Have lots of fun Sierra!!!

What the heck am I going to do for a whole week of vacation???
No water to take the boat out :eek:(

1. Sleep in everyday!!
  2. Read the newspaper from front to back while enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning.
  3. Take a day trip or two somewhere fun.
  4. Visit some friends that you have not seen for awhile.
  5. and most of all have fun!!

You don't even want to know what is on my mind right now! It basically centers on the fact that I have about a zillion pages to read, half a zillion pages to write, and I am nowhere near where I should be. :wacko: :( :sick:

:ermm: Barbara

On my mind at the moment is the next week at work. I have been really struggling the past week, with bad asthma triggered by laying new carpet in my office. My boss has been fantastic and has tried to find a safe desk for me, so I am sitting on my own, surrounded by people I don't know :( And it's playing on mind.

texasgirl said:
I bought flour and 9 packets of yeast, so, I'll be making bread all week. Haven't done that in soooo long!! I'm also going to try to make the ciabatta recipe that kadesma sent me. I don't know if it'll turn out or not, but, want to try.
I want to move my furniture around in my room but dh doesn't like sleeping against the wall.
Hey Texas, a whole week? Great, so you're going to try the ciabatta? And I am anxious to make some sourdough bread..Yep, I started my starteer on tues day went the 4 days and then added the 1/4 c-water and 1/3 c- flour and I'm all set..It's been so long since I've done sourdough..Let's hope it's nice and sour..
So we will be both kneading and kicking the heck out of dough..What a great way to beat up one a someone who bugs ya to death, and they'll never know:ROFLMAO:
Have fun..

kadesma:)

jkath said:
*organize your closets
*hug your family!

That's what I do after a bad break up. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom