What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sandyj said:
My youngest daughter, Jessica, is doing terribly at school & I'm worried.
Sandy,
I'm sorry to hear this..I remember when my youngest started jr. college, that lasted about 2 months and she stopped going. Her dad and I both were beside ourselves..About 3 months and many gray hairs later, she comes to us and asks to go away to a school in Sacramento. We didn't know if we should say yes or no, we did say yes and missy went on to graduate with honors and is now a teacher and mother of two..It's so hard to stand back and let them learn on their own.We want to jump in and save them no matter what..Just remember she is a smart girl and has a wonderful set of parents who love her..She will turn round and be okay..I'll keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers..

kadesma:)

All this flippin' work coming my way. Got the first wave out the door today.
Major tsunamis of stuff coming on the 15th and 20th, all to be turned around and out the door by the 24th. Minor earthquakes in between those dates.

Sandy I can relate.. my 8 year old was having ALOT of problems. Turns out the poor kid has ADD. You should have your daughter tested for it.

Anywho it's not What's on my mind, but WHO'S on my mind lol

Waiting for this awful week to end. Everyday brought bad news and I can't take it anymore.

Hang in there Wasabi, will keep good thoughts coming your way.

kadesma:)

Middie, I know who's on your mind! Now you've got me sending you happy thoughts about it!

Now, I've got horrible image hosting problems and can't ebay all this cool stuff I have!!! (see post in chat)

okay enough bad...now what's on my mind is that 8 of my girlfriends are joining me for dinner tomorrow night and no boys are allowed! woo hoo!!!

See Thats the One Great Thing about Being The Large Economy Size, With Out Cheating Barbara for all the Love She Deserves............... I Have Extra Heart and Love and Hugs for All Of You .............. Wasabi You are First Come here For Your Share............ Ok You All Line Up, Theres Plenty of Hugs and Smiles for All of You !!!!!! No Pushing or Shoving Please, Theres Plenty to Go Around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Middie, I know who's on your mind! Now you've got me sending you happy thoughts about it

*wink wink nudge nudge* jkath lol

I BET Middie Know Something I DON't Know, She Knows I Don't KNOW DOESN"T SHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Is That Clear Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom