What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for geebs

geebs, please stop doing something you hate as soon as you can.

It's not good for your head, heart, family, etc. If I were still living in the 60s I would tell you it's bad karma, man.

Life is too frickin short to do something that drags you down. Sure you have to make financial (and perhaps residential) bargains now, but in the long run you will like life a whole lot mo' bettah. I'm in your corner. Good luck!

Right now I'm celebrating!! I thought I'd lost the cell phone while doing all my errands today but I found it stuck way under the front seat! Yippee!!!! I hate it when I have to tell Paul that I did something STUPID!!!

Pds, you tell him????:LOL: I didn't know you were supposed to do that... I better go find his shorts.

kadesma:ROFLMAO:

lol... I think he'd notice the phone missing tomorrow morning. He calls me once or twice every morning on the way to work. Poor guy misses me. lol!!

Considering how cold it is here, I think DH might miss his shorts:ROFLMAO: That is so sweet that he calls like that..now that makes me smile:)

kadesma

AND! I should really be packing and cleaning closets instead of sitting here sipping on a bacardi silver strawberry spiked with Malibu mango rum and playing on the computer..... naahhhhh (slurp slurp) :rolleyes:

It is 6:32 a.m., and I am NOT up early. Yikes! I'd better get to bed!!!! (I had a paper due, and you know me--I always end up writing them the day they are due--turned it in 2 hours ago).

Good "night" everyone!

:) Barbara

I should be cleaning the house for the company. Really, I should go do that. Yep, gotta do it soon. But, h and the kids are still sleeping (it's 11:06am) so...do I really have to start now? hmmmmmmm

We had friends over for a New Years dinner last night.
I had two drinks and a beer. I'm wondering why... I feel like I drank a whole bottle of tequilla, a six pack of beer and a gallon of burbon? Head ache, stomach ache... all over ickiness. Think I'll go back to bed. NIGHTY NIGHT.

habanero and cheese cornbread,smoked baby backs,kale greens ,beer,onion rings,CCR ,beer ,beer:dizzy:

Last edited:
I'm loving the view out of my window. There are many tiny yellow & grey birds (perhaps lesser goldfinches?) in my fig tree, and they're eating the figs.
I don't mind sharing with them, as they had to endure yesterday's big rain storm.

jkath said:
I'm loving the view out of my window. There are many tiny yellow & grey birds (perhaps lesser goldfinches?) in my fig tree, and they're eating the figs.
I don't mind sharing with them, as they had to endure yesterday's big rain storm.
The vegatation here is dead.I love watching the birds eat from their well stocked feeder.They are thankful too!

compazine. soon. i'm about to :sick: after a few times before. just put on my scrubs and a tee-shirt; gonna sleep on my couch till i wash my bedclothes. gotta find my washroom.

Last edited:
Property taxes, income taxes... & where's my deed when I paid this sucker off a month ago. TAXES! TAXES! TAXES! Bah Humbug. I'm Scrooged!

Just sitting and reading what others are thinking about..Nice for a change..No Scrooging today Mish, smile:LOL: It's a new year and let's make the most of it...Guess I'd better start thinking, potatoes need to be peeled and they refuse to do it themselves:LOL: Be back later...

kadesma:)

a sandwich. i'm just so queasy. i drink plenty so i don't know that it's something i drank too much of. so i think i'll have soup, but i think i aspirated earlier because of stomach blahs:sick:. then a bath -now i'm trying to figure out what my feline is doing, listening to one of them sneeze,
my toilet, too! it flushes itself!:LOL:

Last edited:
My list for today....

Take Christmas stuff down and repack
Paperwork
clean bathroom
wash three loads of clothes
breakfast, lunch, dinner
dishes empty dishwasher so I can refill it
sweep kitchen
feed and water chickens, gather eggs
brush Lily ( she got into something sticky last night)
clean out fridg.
take a nap ( this is most important!!!!)
take a shower
look up recipes for white sauce. Paul wants pasta for dinner tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom