What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that film sounds interesting, Sav. Right now I'm watching 'Witness For The Prosecution' 1957, Billy Wilder film. Tyron Powers & Charles Laughton. Funny, dry humor with drama.

Last night - kids and I watched "The Breakfast Club", then started to watch "Nanny McPhee". It was 9pm and I was falling asleep, my youngest had already fallen asleep so I told the girls I had to go to bed. They stayed up but I'm not sure if they finished watching it. We'll watch it later today when I get home from work. :)

Ace Ventura Pet Detective. DH bought it for my DS, and I happened to be in the room whilst it was on. I've seen it before and it's kinda funny, and a little silly as well (in a nice way), but overall a good laugh.

We watched "Once" just the other day. What a precious gem of the film, it had been a long time encountering a film that touched me so profoundly. The ending was a bit sad but all the more poignant. The music was absolutely beautiful too, the director made a right decision in using a pair of professional musicians instead of actors, and they both delivered a remarkably powerful performance.

We started to watch Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy last night but it was too late and I fell asleep. I have listened to the audio book while driving back and forth to Montreal and really enjoyed it.

Saw "The Bucket List" last night. Great premise and I always enjoy Jack Nicholson.

Very entertaining.

Lee

We watched "Once" just the other day. What a precious gem of the film, it had been a long time encountering a film that touched me so profoundly. The ending was a bit sad but all the more poignant. The music was absolutely beautiful too, the director made a right decision in using a pair of professional musicians instead of actors, and they both delivered a remarkably powerful performance.

Agreed. This was one of our favorite films last year. Did you know the lead actor and the lead actress became a couple in real life after filming the movie?

We started to watch Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy last night but it was too late and I fell asleep. I have listened to the audio book while driving back and forth to Montreal and really enjoyed it.
Saphellae, I listened to that a number of years ago with my kids in the car and then saw the movie with my youngest most recently, it was so good......a classic.

Last movie I watched... Star wars last night! :mrgreen: Hopefully I'll have time to watch another one later on in the evening, but I'm going to spend the day at the hospital so no Star Wars for me :)

Last night I watched Made of Honor. It was a cute, lighthearted comedy. I especially enjoyed seeing "Mc Dreamy" (Patrick Dempsey) shirtless in a lot of the movie.

Its kind of obscure, but I caught the movie "Martian Child" on HBO last night. Probably didnt get rave reviews, but the Mrs & I really enjoyed it. Touching, very heartwarming.......

No Reservations, with Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Really cute movie, but I cried the whole time remembering my SIL... :(

Back
Top Bottom