What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was dragged to the latest Batman movie. I must really be out of it because I couldn't follow it. The dialogue was hard to hear (for me). I almost fell asleep. All I knew was that they were going to blow something up every 3-5 minutes. "See that boat? They're gonna blow it up" sure enough the boat got blown up. "See that building? It's gonna get blown up" sure enough the building got blown up.
No offence to anyone who liked the movie. I actually liked all of the other Batman movies but this one... I just didn't get it.
Now this is scary. Obviously I don't go to the movies very often. The last movie I went to (in a theatre) before that was the Titanic. I wanted to see it because it was up for so many awards. I enjoyed it.

I saw Passchendaele last weekend. We missed the opening scene because the popcorn line was too long :( It was a great movie though, I was holding back tears. It was touching to see alot of older people there too.

"What the Deaf Man Heard." I recorded it a few weeks ago and finally got to see it. It was a wonderful Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, starring Matthew Modine.

:)Barbara

"The Big Lebowski".......for me its always the Big Lebowski-I watch a couple of times a week. Much to Mrs SK's disapproval!!!

The Dude Abides!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Big Lebowski".......for me its always the Big Lebowski-I watch a couple of times a week. Much to Mrs SK's disapproval!!!

The Dude Abides!!!!!!!!!!!

After I enjoyed "Burn After Reading" so much I found out lots of reviews were saying the Big Lebowski was even better. So this one has been added among the top of my "to be seen" list.:cool:

"Full of it" Not exactly a memorable film, there was a few moderately funny parts, but I must say I am quite allergic to these stereotypical high school materials.

Plus it got me humming Sloop John B. continuously ever since...:wacko:

Black Christmas.... could not watch it, what a waste of a movie.

Juno ..... Loved it!!!!

One Last Call ..... Another waste of a movie!

Just watched "Baby Mama" - not really a Tina Fey fan, but I thought she did a good job in this. I think she and Amy Pohler are really funny together.

I doubt that I'd go out and buy it, but it was worth the 90 minute time investment, IMO

Kung Fu Panda. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! My favorite character was Po's father.

I LOVED IT TOO!! When I saw the advert first I thought it was going to be horrible, but was coaxed to watch it by Cristiano's kids. And boy was I wrong!! It became one of my favourite animated films!! I also saw it in the original English version and the voice cast was awesome too, especially Dustin Hoffman and Jack Black:cool:

I watched an indie film called Chop Shop last weekend. It was good, but really sad and depressing. I have "Run Fat Boy, Run" for tonight's movie.

"The Happening", with Mark Wahlberg (sp?). The jury is still out on this one. It kept me interested and had potential, but I felt something was severely lacking, especially the ending. They continued with the movie's story, but not the main characters' story.

Kung Fu Panda. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! My favorite character was Po's father.

i watched this with my kids the other night .. what a great movie ..
and there is nothing cuter than my 2yo daughter yelling kung
fu panda .. in her own little way ..

Back
Top Bottom