I want to make Creamcheese cake. What should I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m410k

Assistant Cook
I want to make Creamcheese cake.
I have no idea what to prepare for Creamcheese cake.
plz don't say seaching google and wikipedia etc....
Just give me a tip~
Thank you!

Are you saying cheesecake?
if so I have a super easy recipe, and I think there is one on the side of philly cream cheese, also...

Beat a lb of cream chz with a 1/4 cup brown sugar, a 1/2 cup gran sugar, 1tsp vanilla, and 1 cup sour cream until smooth, then add a couple large eggs and beat just until they are mixed in smooth no extra.. pour it into the pan after you put the crust in it...

for the crust do 2 cups of fine graham cracker, 3 ounces melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, pinch of salt, and 1/2 tsp vanilla, mix it all up and press it into your pan, evenly and uniform... {I lightly crisco the pan I am going to use and then lightly powder flour it...}

Now there are a couple tricks, a non stick spring pan is a good idea, you can get nice small ones.
Next cook it at 350 about a half hour until middle is about done, then put it in the fridge for the night, it will be ready by morning...

Cover the top with berries, peanut butter mousse, or what ever...

Last edited:
oh that is cheesecake. Anyway thank you for reply. I will try it!
Actually i mean cream cheese cake.
Don't you know how to make it?

I see there are lots of recipes for cream cheese pound cake when I Google. Is that what you mean?

If you wish for a recipe that uses cream cheese, one was posted. Send us a picture of what you mean. It could help.

~Kathleen

creamcheese cake

????.jpg
This is what i want.

Last edited:
That looks more like a round of Brie than an actual cake.:)

m410k, since you are in Seoul I googled "Korean cream cheese cake". Seems like the Pacific Rim countries have a different type of "cheesecake" than our Western version here in the U.S. Although the pictures do not look like the one you posted (I agree with other posters that your image looks like a type of Brie cheese) they might be what you are looking for. The recipes I found are for a Japanese Cheesecake, a steamed dessert. Hope these links help:

Japanese Cheesecake | Dessert Recipe | Just One Cookbook

Zojirushi

m410k, since you are in Seoul I googled "Korean cream cheese cake". Seems like the Pacific Rim countries have a different type of "cheesecake" than our Western version here in the U.S. Although the pictures do not look like the one you posted (I agree with other posters that your image looks like a type of Brie cheese) they might be what you are looking for. The recipes I found are for a Japanese Cheesecake, a steamed dessert. Hope these links help:

Japanese Cheesecake | Dessert Recipe | Just One Cookbook

Zojirushi

Good job CG!!
Even for someone like me who doesn't bake, I was scratching my head. That first recipe looks and sounds so delicious. How bout you make it, and we can sit around your table like the Golden Girls did with cheesecake? :yum:

My favorite cheesecake:

Original New York Cheesecake

Dense, rich, and yummy. This cheesecake is my favorite. My whole family loves it. Here’s the recipe.

Ingrediants:

For the crust:
1 ½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 tbs. Butter
2 tbs. Sugar

For the Filling:
2 lbs. Cream cheese
¾ cup Sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 tbs. Cornstarch
1 cup Sour Cream

Preheat the oven to 450’ F.
Combine the crust ingrediants and press into the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place the crust into your freezer for 15 minutes.

Soften the cream cheese in your microwave (Don’t over do it; the cream cheese must be warm, not hot.) and place into a large bowl. Cream in the sugar until everything is smooth. Beat in the remaining ingrediants until all is well blended, smooth and creamy.

Remove the crust from the freezer and pour in the filling. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the temperature to 200’ F. And bake for an additional 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and crack the oven door. Let the cheesecake cool with the oven for 2 to 3 hours. This will help prevent the custard from cracking.

For a firmer cheesecake, bake at 200’ F. for 45 minutes. My favorite topping on cheesecake is sour cream that has been sweetened with sugar or Stevia. But you can put virtually any fruit pie filling on top that you want. Cheesecake goes great with apple, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, even banana cream. It’s all good.

If you want to get real tricky, line the spring form pan with parchment paper and omit the crust. Cook the cheesecake as directed above for the firmer custard, remove the pan sides when all is cool. Carefully slide the parchment paper and custard off of the pan bottom. Then bake your crust. Fill the crust when done with chocolate or maple fudge, or firm fruit-filling and allow to cool.

Finaly, slide a thin, plastic cutting sheet under the filling and lift the cusard over the pan. Slide the custard off of the parchment paper and into the crust, to sit on top of the other filling. Refrigerate for an hour, and serve.

You could make this red, white and blue by using strawberries on the bottom, followed by cheesecake, and finally blueberries on top.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

My favorite cheesecake:

Original New York Cheesecake

Dense, rich, and yummy. This cheesecake is my favorite. My whole family loves it. Here’s the recipe.

Ingrediants:

For the crust:
1 ½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 tbs. Butter
2 tbs. Sugar

For the Filling:
2 lbs. Cream cheese
¾ cup Sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 tbs. Cornstarch
1 cup Sour Cream

Preheat the oven to 450’ F.
Combine the crust ingrediants and press into the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place the crust into your freezer for 15 minutes.

Soften the cream cheese in your microwave (Don’t over do it; the cream cheese must be warm, not hot.) and place into a large bowl. Cream in the sugar until everything is smooth. Beat in the remaining ingrediants until all is well blended, smooth and creamy.

Remove the crust from the freezer and pour in the filling. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the temperature to 200’ F. And bake for an additional 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and crack the oven door. Let the cheesecake cool with the oven for 2 to 3 hours. This will help prevent the custard from cracking.

For a firmer cheesecake, bake at 200’ F. for 45 minutes. My favorite topping on cheesecake is sour cream that has been sweetened with sugar or Stevia. But you can put virtually any fruit pie filling on top that you want. Cheesecake goes great with apple, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, even banana cream. It’s all good.

If you want to get real tricky, line the spring form pan with parchment paper and omit the crust. Cook the cheesecake as directed above for the firmer custard, remove the pan sides when all is cool. Carefully slide the parchment paper and custard off of the pan bottom. Then bake your crust. Fill the crust when done with chocolate or maple fudge, or firm fruit-filling and allow to cool.

Finaly, slide a thin, plastic cutting sheet under the filling and lift the cusard over the pan. Slide the custard off of the parchment paper and into the crust, to sit on top of the other filling. Refrigerate for an hour, and serve.

You could make this red, white and blue by using strawberries on the bottom, followed by cheesecake, and finally blueberries on top.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
wow..it's so complicated.... i think i can't do this... Better than for buy..
anyway really thank you. Have a nice day:)

Back
Top Bottom