Sugar Steak TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This is a steak that we enjoy during the summer, add Potatoe salad and fruit with sour cream dressing, warm bread and butter, sliced tomatoes, onions, avocados and dig in:LOL:
Get a sirloin steak any where from 2-1/2 to 4 inches thick.Bring the steak to room temp. Completely in1 lb. of superfine sugar and1/4 cup of packed brown sugar. Work the sugars into the meat with your fingers.Broil over hot charcoal for 15 min.per sided/ Remove from fire and place in a pre heated oven for 10 min per inch pf thickness
NOTE DON'T CALL THE FIRE DEPT. THE SUGAR BURNS OFF AND PRODUCES A MED. RARE STEAK.
I like to do this early so the kitchen can cool down. I then put the sliced meat on a loaf of Italian bread with basil-lemon-garlic mayo with lettuce, tomatoes onion Yummy with white wine, or iced tea.
kadesma:LOL:

Mmmmmmm thick cut Sirloin. Good eats for sure CJ ~~~ I remember long years ago buying what was called a 'long bone' sirloin...It had a piece of filet attached as big as a man's hand...I'd grill it hot and fast....then off to the side to finish ~~ A 2 1/2 to 3 inch cut sliced would feed my whole family.....

Back
Top Bottom