Sausage Making.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They might be tomorrow. The flavours come out more after some number of hours.

They look really pretty. I wouldn't have expected them to be so uniform for a first try. :LOL:

Good job.

I suspect they will be better.

Uniform? Heh.. they aren't quite as uniform as they appear. :LOL:

I think it looks pretty uniform, too.
You did a better job than the local grocer who makes his own sausage.

Great job, guys! Dry ice, packing material, shipping label with our address on it ....

Not a chance... ;)

Though if you are in the neighborhood....

I just put a couple of the kielbasa into the crockpot with some sauerkraut. Is it dinner time? :)

Kathleen got me Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing for Christmas. The recipes in the book are usually for 10 or 25 pound batches. I cut the recipe in half for the 10 pound batch.

Since they are in book form I can't reproduce them here.

The breakfast had:
white pepper
sage
ginger
nutmeg
thyme
crushed red pepper

and the Kielbasa had
sugar
garlic
black pepper
majoram

It would be unfair to the copyright holder to be more specific.

Good job my friend! You give me hope with my new KA meat grinder sausage stuffer attachment. I gave that same book to my nephew two years ago and when he drew my name this year he asked DH (who knew he was getting me the attachment) what to get me so I got the book too!

I am glad to have someone's lead to follow

Sausage lessons for a cake?

Good job my friend! You give me hope with my new KA meat grinder sausage stuffer attachment. I gave that same book to my nephew two years ago and when he drew my name this year he asked DH (who knew he was getting me the attachment) what to get me so I got the book too!

I am glad to have someone's lead to follow

Sausage lessons for a cake?

Careful...I owe him a cherry pie! Of course, he didn't say I HAD to hand it to him...:devilish:

4.54 kg to be exact. I was thinking of trying the chorizo. My trouble is with the casings. I am not good with natural casings. I always take them off any that I eat personally but I like the sausage shape.

I am tweaking my whip cream cake recipe again...want to be my tester?

Not good as in you don't like them as I read it. The little ones were a royal pain to get opened, irrigated and on the horn.

Sure.. not sure that will ship well...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom