The new... NEW Star Wars Trailer!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deadly sushi

I have noticed before that you are Star Wars fan. Did you see George Lucas on 60 Minutes? Said this will be LAST? Sorry to hear this. Did you see his children? He must love them too much, not worried about their weight. They are adopted so I think he spoils them. He seems like a really loving guy and what talent. My son and his friends are crazy about Star Wars. Of course, he grew up with the very first one. Has music, figures, etc. I am happy he tried to direct the attention away from foul language and really had a masterpiece. They also showed his home. He is in process of developing some kind of buildings dedicated to making of the movies. I am happy you like the Star Wars and know you will not forget it. Amazing how long it has lasted. The characters in the movies have all done well. Especially the ones in the beginning. Who can forget Yoda? He is digitalized now. How he has evolved? My son gets tickets and goes at 12am to see the first showing plus waits in line for the tickets. People dress up and surprisingly they don't have any problems. Goes to show you if you please the public they will do what they are supposed to. I am of the age where George appeared in movie American Graffiti. That was awesome movie, no Darth Vader or R2D2. Hope it is all you expect and more. May you enjoy. I forgot the date but I'll know when he is going. Strange going out to movie at that hour.Must be showing my age.

pdwife1

Glad you show your loyalty to Star Wars! Indicates what kind of person you are. There is true choice to be made in his movies and he always shows how difficult it is to chose the right one. But he does prove how the good prevails. Relative to a book I read which implies the same thing. Deep down we all have our own Star Wars. I am so happy you and Paul are going to see it. As I said before, this is something our whole family knows about and enjoys. No foul language or intense murders of any kind. I just grew to love Yoda. They say he is cartoon character now. I have never seen any of the movies on tv have you? Hope you will enjoy this one too.

response to Deadly Sushi

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well I prefer Star Trek: TNG more. :)

How young are you Kitchen?

I am always as young as the people I am around. I am past 50 so guess that makes me old. However, I continue to exercise my flexibility in both my mind and body. How YOUNG are you? I know you express lot of energy. Keep it. Precious part of life when you can stay involved and moving. I even like cartoons if I have the time. Do you?

Thanks DS that was a tasty appetizer! I remember standing in line in very hot weather to see the first movie w/my son - he will be at one of the first midnight shows of this one I'm certain! And, bless his heart, he will take me to see it next time we're together!

We're also addicted to the Lord of the Rings trilogy - I tried without success to get him to read it when he was a kid but he loves the movies. In school I had friends who actually learned to write the runes and communicate in them!

In the Kitchen said:
Glad you show your loyalty to Star Wars! Indicates what kind of person you are. There is true choice to be made in his movies and he always shows how difficult it is to chose the right one. But he does prove how the good prevails. Relative to a book I read which implies the same thing. Deep down we all have our own Star Wars. I am so happy you and Paul are going to see it. As I said before, this is something our whole family knows about and enjoys. No foul language or intense murders of any kind. I just grew to love Yoda. They say he is cartoon character now. I have never seen any of the movies on tv have you? Hope you will enjoy this one too.

I love Yoda too. I find myself talking like him for a few days after watching a new Starwars. "Very happy I am".
I haven't seen any of the movies on tv. I just don't think they'd be the same. I like the big screen and the noise and excitement of the theatre.

I don't know too much about Star Wars but I did hear on the radio this morning that this movie will be the "Titanic" of space, something never seen before, a real tear jerker. Like I said, I don't know too much about it, but that doesn't sound good to me???;)

Back
Top Bottom