Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have to say it is how well we like this site. I for one really enjoy the help and also the conversation that comes from this site it is for advanced and beginners alike. I Have to say it is my number one site! The Cubs baseball site is a close second :rolleyes: .

Thank You lutzz!

We love it when people vote for us. To us that means we are doing something right. And, people are enjoing this site. As a newbie i find this site very helpful, and very friendly! I'm making lots of new friends. Thanks again Lutzz. :chef: :) :chef:

Charlie... click on the link at the top of the page right above "google"...

I just voted but it said it would take an hour to show up.

301.2 more Five Star Votes Away From #2 (might sound like alot) but when we were #6 WE got in 226 Five Star Votes, in Just 10 Days!!! :) Atomic Jed!

Wow Atomic Jed

Thanks for the update! Yeah we are on our way to #2 ! So vote, vote, vote 5 STARS everyone!
52.gif
BTW thats Atomic Jed Playing the guitar!! Hahahahahah

Last edited:
:clap: Yeah Team! :punk:

At the rate we've been going for the past 15 days - we should close the gap and reach #2 on about April 13-14!!!

Now, 300 5-Star votes may sound like a lot .... but in the past 15 days we've gotten 561. And, back on 11 Dec 2004, we were 2,277 behind the #2 spot!

Heck, we're only 605 behind #1! We could be "King of the Mountain" by about April 28th!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Michael!!!!!!!!! Apreciate the update! i think the 14TH would be a good day to get to second place!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL: Come on folks VOTE YOUR HEART OUTS!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Kewl Middie!

Me too! I'm waiting on our updates as to how close we are from #2 spot! Hahahahaha Atomic Jed and Michael are sleeping on the Job!! :LOL:

When it the #1 one site gonna roll off. I thought after you got a score of 40,000 you could move to the Hall of fame?

Thanks Atomic Jed!

So you were'nt sleepin on the job!! Hahahahah Just Michael is Hahahah. Just Kidding! Thanks so much for the update!! We are getting closer! And, im getting all excited!! Yaya!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rainee said:
When is the #1 one site gonna roll off. I thought after you got a score of 40,000 you could move to the Hall of fame?

That's the impression I got from reading the rules at Chef2Chef - but they just did the monthly list update today and that didn't happen. Maybe a site has to be "nominated" for the Hall of Fame before they get moved instead of just being moved automatically? I've noticed some of the sites didn't move into the Hall of Fame until they had 50,000 points. Maybe they didn't have enough new sites nominated to bump one off into the Hall of Fame and still have 100 on the list? I just don't know. But, I will try to go back through the nominations forum and see if I can find an answer.

Actually, I like the "not moving until nominated" idea better. When it's our turn to be #1, staying on the list at #1 will probably bring us more visitors and potentially more new members than if we're out of sight off in the Hall of Fame. It's a trade off between the prestiege of being in the Hall of Fame and the visibility of being #1.

THE FEAR FACTOR: It seems the "Pros" in the #2 slot are starting to hear our footsteps marching up behind them and they don't like it! For Jan/Feb their avg daily 5-Star vote was 1.67, in March it went up to 2.34, then the first couple of days in April it climbed to 3.2 .... but since we got to the "under 300 5-Star votes" difference they have really been pouring on the votes ... the past couple of days they have jumped up to over 18 per day! "We shall overcome" them - but it will just take a little longer than it looked like last week.

Everbody's ONE VOTE PER DAY moves us a little closer!

Back
Top Bottom