Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reminds me of when we first got Beagle. She chewed through the strap of a brand new black bra, not even out of the package, and managed to chomp the lace out of my favorite Keen sandal. She's also destroyed several vaccuum cleaner parts that the cleaning lady leaves out. Mind you, she has many toys. Obviously killing more black snakes.

Last edited:
I would laugh because it would keep me from getting mad at a critter who had no idea what they were doing. If they did it a second time, I'd still laugh...at my stupidity for not learning from the first time.

Now you got me wondering what was going through my "little brat dog"s" (70 lb) mind when she chewed the toe off of the right shoe of several pairs of shoes...I blamed it on separation anxiety and she got into the closet, but maybe she thought she was killing a ... rat? crocodile? armadillo? What? (So what, who needed $500 worth of shoes? and I still wonder why it was only the toe of the right shoe????) She was left pawed....passive aggression against the right pawed world????

Last edited:
img_1241185_0_009dddab074dfbd534f799af4d190410.png

ROFL

Now you got me wondering what was going through my "little brat dog"s" (70 lb) mind when she chewed the toe off of the right shoe of several pairs of shoes...I blamed it on separation anxiety and she got into the closet, but maybe she thought she was killing a ... rat? crocodile? armadillo? What? (So what, who needed $500 worth of shoes? and I still wonder why it was only the toe of the right shoe????) She was left pawed....passive aggression against the right pawed world????

I had an American Eskimo that decided he liked the strap of one of a pair of wedge-heeled sandals. He chewed it up repeatedly and I kept having it repaired. Nice looking but extremely comfy shoes. It got to the point they knew what I was coming in for and would say "Again?" Only the same part of the strap of the one shoe, never the other or anywhere else on the shoe. He'd nudge open the closet door to get to it.

Back
Top Bottom