Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROFL! Aww. Poor little DS. What was his name on his medical records?
I believe it was Henry.

He was a great big tomcat. He was extremely affectionate, but if you let him sit in your lap he would purr and drool. We never had him neutered, because he was an indoor cat and he never figured out to spray, even when his sister was in heat.

She got locked in a room and then taken to the vet for spaying. She wasn't pregnant. I loved that vet. This was back in the '70s. I asked how long I had to keep her from food and water and he said, "Don't bother. We'll keep her in a cage overnight and know for sure that she didn't find and food or water." I know that's fairly common practice now, but it was unheard of back then.

Speaking of chocolate, about a month or so ago I had taken my 8 year old to get his hair cut and they had this sign up in there. He looked a little confused and asked the girl about it. After she explained it he said in wonderment "Oooooooh, that's what happened to my dad!" :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
15347.jpg

Omg giant kitkat is brilliant! I would make it out of really soft chocolate between the layers of cookie so you could serve it like cake. Yummy!!!!!

taxlady said:
I believe it was Henry.

He was a great big tomcat. He was extremely affectionate, but if you let him sit in your lap he would purr and drool. We never had him neutered, because he was an indoor cat and he never figured out to spray, even when his sister was in heat.

She got locked in a room and then taken to the vet for spaying. She wasn't pregnant. I loved that vet. This was back in the '70s. I asked how long I had to keep her from food and water and he said, "Don't bother. We'll keep her in a cage overnight and know for sure that she didn't find and food or water." I know that's fairly common practice now, but it was unheard of back then.

My parents have a female cat named Roger (the vets probably shake their head a little at that one, but I'm sure it's just mildly amusing compared to some of the names they see), and she drools when you pet her. She also kneads the floor so hard she gradually pulls herself away until you can't reach anymore, and jerks up to her feet, shakes herself off, and looks at you like, "What did you stop for??" then comes back and flops back in front of you again. She is definitely not the brightest bulb.

View attachment 14037

She even just looks dopey lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom