Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time for a groaner...:eek:

A pregnant woman lapses into a coma. She awakens and frantically calls for her doctor. "You had twins, a boy and a girl. They're fine," he says. "Your brother named them."
Oh, no, the new mother thinks. He's an idiot. Expecting the worst, she asks, "What's the girl's name?"
"Denise," the doctor says.
Not bad, she thinks. I guess I was wrong about him. "And the boy?"

"DeNephew."

Farmer Jon, ain't that the truth. :LOL:

Kayelle, you've found a run of good ones lately. That last one holds a bit of truth to it. A neighbor friend up the street from us in our last home is named Laniece. When I asked how she got that name, she told me it was because a little cousin of hers (about age 2 at the time), when asked "who's that baby?", shouted out "la niece" because she had trouble with the word "the". So...a new first name was born.

:yum:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1519842378609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519842378609.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 97
Yesterday I had my annual Medicare wellness check.

The Dr. said, at my age I should probably put up a bar in the shower.

So I took his advice.

Attachments

• Bar in the shower.jpg
    Bar in the shower.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 79
The Big Sneeze

Here I've been, sitting in the upstairs "den", playing online. Himself is just below me, busy whatevering on his tablet. All of a sudden I let out a huge sneeze...just as one of the suction cups that hold some bath tool lets loose from the tub wall and crashes down. Himself yells up "What was that noise?" Once I tell him what fell in the shower he asks "how hard did you sneeze?" :LOL:

Don't blame me - no matter how hard I sneeze, the wind isn't going to travel 25 feet or so.

y'all would have cracked up watching me trying to turn off the TV with the phone yesterday....

I think Shrek left because of remote overload...three remotes to watch a movie with the phone thrown in for good measure.

y'all would have cracked up watching me trying to turn off the TV with the phone yesterday....

I think Shrek left because of remote overload...three remotes to watch a movie with the phone thrown in for good measure.
Himself has three remotes: TV, audio system, and DVD player. I have one remote and, truth be told, it really needs only one button. The "MUTE" button. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom