Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1249971_0_d000e0d991e25440ecdde68b7db942cb.jpg

When my kids were growing up, all socks went into the sock drawer. Even hubby's. Match your own socks. The boys didn't care, Their long pants covered the tops. All socks were white on the foot part. I never bought colored socks for anyone. I also bought two matching packages of tube socks with the same tops in each package. If the dryer ate one, there was always a match somewhere in the drawer. :angel:
The DH buys only one color and style of sock. That way, they all match. I've picked up that habit...

The DH buys only one color and style of sock. That way, they all match. I've picked up that habit...

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me- the older ones are longer, and must be paired with the other longer ones, and same goes for similarly dirty bottoms lol. Dang my mild OCD!!

Love the treadmill one!! Omg! So funny! I was laughing out loud, and the cat was sitting on my bouncing stomach looking at me the whole time like I was a nut case.

Last edited:

That last one reminded me of a story that my mom told. She was flying here with my dad, for Christmas. They were in the airport, my dad in a wheelchair, they were waiting for someone to push my dad, and my mom decided that she could do it. She wheels him around the corner and doesn't realize that she was approaching a very long, gradual ramp. Well the chair starts rolling faster, my mom's tiny legs start moving faster, and faster, to the point where she was kicking her own bum with her heels. Someone caught the situation on a security camera, and ran to help, by the time that they caught up with her, the chair was in control and dragging her, dad, half terrified, half laughing historically. She never let go of the wheel chair.

She had the hardest time catching her breath from running and laughing so hard. :ROFLMAO:

That last one reminded me of a story that my mom told. She was flying here with my dad, for Christmas. They were in the airport, my dad in a wheelchair, they were waiting for someone to push my dad, and my mom decided that she could do it. She wheels him around the corner and doesn't realize that she was approaching a very long, gradual ramp. Well the chair starts rolling faster, my mom's tiny legs start moving faster, and faster, to the point where she was kicking her own bum with her heels. Someone caught the situation on a security camera, and ran to help, by the time that they caught up with her, the chair was in control and dragging her, dad, half terrified, half laughing historically. She never let go of the wheel chair.

She had the hardest time catching her breath from running and laughing so hard. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:

Wheel chairs have brakes.

:LOL:

Wheel chairs have brakes.

NOT those kind of brakes...jam those on and the person in the chair will be face down with the person pushing the chair on top of them. And it's quite easy to get your hand caught in a spinning wheel trying to get to those brakes.

Great story and I'm glad neither one was hurt! Wheelchairs are easier to push than you think they should be and they can get away from you quick as a wink.

A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over and asks, “Where have you been?”
“I’ve been to the pub,” slurs the drunk.
“Well,” says the cop, “it looks like you’ve had quite a few.”
“I did alright,” the drunk says with a smile.
“Did you know,” says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, “that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?”
“Oh, thank heavens,” sighs the drunk. “For a minute there, I thought I’d gone deaf.”

Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. “Boss,” he says, “we’re doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.”
“We’re short-handed, Smith” the boss replies. “I can’t give you the day off.”
“Thanks, boss,” says Smith “I knew I could count on you!”

Two lawyers walking through the woods spotted a vicious looking bear.
The first lawyer immediately opened his briefcase, pulled out a pair of sneakers and started putting them on.
The second lawyer looked at him and said, "You're crazy! You'll never be able to outrun that bear!" "I don't have to," the first lawyer replied. "I only have to outrun you."

Back
Top Bottom