back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PanchoHambre

Washing Up
Hey Yall figured I would re-introduce as I have been gone awhile. Lots going on in the personal life kept me away and I havent been cooking much for a bunch of reasons.

for all my old friends here I have made some progess on my home renovation and my brother his GF and dog moved back to Cali. I have a new doggie and a new roomate for the time being as an old friend neede a place to stay for awhile.

Of all things I got laid off last week so its time for some budget conscious cooking. This would be more disasterous if I had not hated by job and the bosses with passion and lived in fear of loosing my job for months so at least that chapter is over.

Roasting a pork butt tonight because heavy rains cooled us down. that should stretch well

glad to be back hope you all are doing well

Pancho

Hey, welcome back!! I know what you mean about the lay off. It's better to be there and get your life together again, than live in fear of it day after day. Now you have time to find a really good one. Good luck!!

Welcome back!

How's the garden coming along?

thanks all!

The garden is having a rough time some things are doing well like the cukes and sunflowers and most of the herbs but my tomatillos keep falling off and the tomato production has been lackluster but what I get is good.

The woodermelons almost all died but the two that lived were stunted and are just starting to grow now so I dont think I will get fruit.

The searing heat on my back patio has taken its casualties and my new doggie
']is a grazer so that has been a problem.

this was my first year trying this though so I have learned alot of lessons and will do better next year.

Back
Top Bottom