All experts in old sauce pans needed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Hi there. I am working with a lady that is heartbroken because her favorite sauce pan has the handle now missing. It broke. She bought her set, in the mid 70's, from a lady traveling door to door. She also bought glasses and dishes at the same time. She says they're either called Life Styles or Life something. She said they have a big "L" on the bottom of each one and they are so old that the rest of the letters are long gone. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I know I could check ebay and told her so too. I told her I'd go into my favorite foodie sites and try to pick all of your brains.

Thanks in advance, she is praying to get a new/used one with a handle.

I'm just the type of person that enjoys a good mission in life, so I told her I'd take on this challange.

Susie

LEFSElover said:
Wow.:ROFLMAO: All I can say is I'm not surprised:wacko: that someone in here would be able to help. SuzyQ, you are spectacular.:chef:

Truthfully, this lady wasn't exactly the kind of person (I'm being nice here) that I would normally jump on the bandwagon to help. A little abrupt for me but like I say, I love a good mission and SuzyQ, you've just accomplished it for me.

Thank you so much for this info. I'll pass it along to her.:clap:

A fellow SOOZ

Glad to help, fellow SOOZ and neighbor (I'm a SoCal'er myself).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom