U.S. manufactured?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lodge cast iron is one

Thanks. I'm a big fan of Lodge products. I should have specified non-cast iron cookware. I'm looking for stuff more along the lines of stainless or other non-stick type cookware. I have a wide array of Lodge skillets and other cookware, but I need some pieces that dishwasher/detergent safe.

Most of Lodge raw and preseasoned cast iron is US made. Their enameled cast iron is now made in China.

All Clad is US made except for a few side pieces (like the asparagus steamer) and utensils

Some of Nordicware and perhaps some of Wearever still comes from the Great Lakes States.

Imusa is American made but not US ... South American.

All Clad's Emerilware is made in China too.

Lincoln WearEver pans are USA-made, if I recall correctly from my days at GFS. The Arkadia models are not, however. (EDIT: Oops, I see that was already mentioned!)

I appear to be short on seniority here, but if you search for a website called Still Made in the USA, check the "Kitchen & Dining" page. That might provide a few good leads.

Last edited:
All Clad's Emerilware is made in China too.

Lincoln WearEver pans are USA-made, if I recall correctly from my days at GFS. The Arkadia models are not, however. (EDIT: Oops, I see that was already mentioned!)

I appear to be short on seniority here, but if you search for a website called Still Made in the USA, check the "Kitchen & Dining" page. That might provide a few good leads.

Thanks for the tip on the web page.

Vollrath's Tribute line of stainless clad aluminum cookware is made in the US. It is available through restaurant supply stores.

I got a few utensils by them, and also a huge 17-qt. SS stockpot and lid that I've had for 25 years. Also two roasting pans.

Back
Top Bottom