poor kitty-cat!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i am in need of HUGE hugs, guys! my kitty, bean, just passed.
14.gif
he was such a sweet cat. my little guy was just so adorable. my heart is broken.
he was in my arms when he went. i wanted it to be that way. i'm his Mommy and i wanted to be there for him when he passed. i didn't want him to be scared or lonely when he went.
my Mom is leaving work now to come be here. i can't wait till she gets here.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Luvs. I've lost several kitties over the years, so I know how it feels. I'm glad you were there to make him comfortable at the end. You're a good Mommy.:angel:

Barbara

Oh luvs I am sorry.
I'm glad that you were there to hold his
paw as he was leaving.

Here's a hug.
and a rub around the ankles from Lily Lily Queen of cats.

oh luvs i'm so very sorry. i myself am a cat lover and i've lost several over the years. i know exactly how you feel. my heart aches with yours. giving you a huge virtual hug luvs.

I'm so sorry Luvs, here is a hug. I lost a love bird "Dali" in my hands. I can feel again and I understand your feelings. You were, both very nice in the picture.

So sorry to hear that. We had to put my baby to sleep a couple months ago and it still hurts. I miss him something terrible.

thank you, guys! raine, i'm so sorry you lost your buddy!

and (((((hugs))))) in return to you, elf. thanks.

I'm sorry Luvs, I wish I could make it easier for you...I admire your love for your Bean, he was a lucky kitty. I wish more people loved and cared for their pets as you do..here is a

{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}} Wish I could do more.
kadesma

I'm so sorry for your loss. The very least we owe them is to live a life worthy of such devotion. They give us so much and ask for so little...

BC

:cry: That picture made me even MORE sad after hearing your loss. Cute little thing. The cats cute too. hee hee hee. Ok.... that was meant to make you giggle Luvs. :ermm:

Seriously, Im VERY sorry to hear about the loss of your little buddy. :( I want my cats to go the same way..... in my arms. I love both of them.

tears and smiles at the same time in reading these words. thank you for being there, guys.

the full impact of him being gone just washed over me. i just wasn't prepared for losing our bean.
thanks again for all the thoughtful words, guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom