Deep fryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prada

Assistant Cook
to all :chef:

Has any one of you seen a deep fryer, any brand will do as long as the bowl and the lift out basket is made of STAINLESS and not the normal aluminum variety I regularly see.

thanks

Last edited:
A wise decision. A deepfrier in SS that you can fully dismantle and simply dump in the dishwasher is an investment you'll never regret (especially not if you hear about others who spend an hour or two scrubbing and cleaning their oil tub to make it even look remotely presentable).
One of the best brands available here is Fritel, but I don't know what their US or european sales support is like.
If you like best quality fries, then stay away from deep friers with filter lids. Besides, having the smell of fries in the kitchen is part of the joy of making home made fires anyways.

Roband for us are a good quality machine, good temp range and easy to clean. They have many sizes to choose from.
Most models are all stainless steel

You might look on Amazon for a full line of fryers. There is one that was on sale last Friday (Friday Sale) that wasn't SS but came apart to be put in the dishwasher.
It depends on how much you will use it and for what quantity to make a decision also. They can be very inexpensive, but still quite good.

thanks all!!! i will go look at those!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom