Breakfast at Crewsk's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk said:
Sounds good jkath!

That's cool GB, we'll have stuff other than eggs too. Mimosas are a definant must have!
I will buy some peaches along the way so I can have my bellinis.

Applesauce Breakfast Cake:

1 cup unsweetened applesauce or crushed pineapple
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp almond extract
1 1/2 cup pancake mix
2 tsp canola oil

Mix liquids thoroughly. Add the dry mix. Stir gently. Pour into a
well-greased square cake pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until
done. Serve warm with butter and syrup or with a dollop of flavored
yogurt.

i'll bring the bread. jewish rye from brooklyn, portugese rolls from newark, italian semolina bread from the grand concourse in the bronx, and white bread from conneticut (just kidding)...

I will bring my broccoli frittata. I think we need salsa to go with jkath's avocados, so I will bring that, too. Anybody up for having gin fizzes, they are great to have with breakfast. We won't have to make them very strong.

SierraCook said:
I will bring my broccoli frittata. I think we need salsa to go with jkath's avocados, so I will bring that, too. Anybody up for having gin fizzes, they are great to have with breakfast. We won't have to make them very strong.

I'll take a few doubles. I had "one of those nights" at work.

UGH.... :roll:

RJ

I don't think anyone will be late. We should make this a daily event!

Sounds good to me Juliev!

I'll fix a big bowl of mixed fruit too. Let me think, apples, bananas, grapes, star fruit, pineapple, oranges, pears, & rasins. Anyone want to add to that?

crewsk said:
Sounds good to me Juliev!

I'll fix a big bowl of mixed fruit too. Let me think, apples, bananas, grapes, star fruit, pineapple, oranges, pears, & rasins. Anyone want to add to that?
throw a couple peaches in there so I can have my bellinis. :D

Ardge said:
SierraCook said:

I'll take a few doubles. I had "one of those nights" at work.

UGH.... :roll:

RJ

Ok, Ardge, I will make yours stronger. Hope that you had a better night, today. SC ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom