Chat Meet Up Times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
On a number of threads many people have said they go to chat, but no one is ever there so they would love it if people designated times to meet up there. I thought I would start this thread so we could try doing that.

If you are interested in designated chat times then please list in this thread the times you will try to sign on to chat. Keep in mind that we are from all different time zones so make sure to list what time zone you are in so that people have an accurate picture. I am sure sure if this will work or not, but it is worth a shot.

I am just organizing this thread, but I do not have any designated times I can devote to chatting so I can't actually start off the thread with any times, so someone jump in here and take the lead.

I like your idea GB. I'm one of those who checks in daily, and no one is ever there.

Since we're all on different schedules and/or time zones, what about top of the hour? Or on the half hour??

Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but you all please feel free to PM me to set up a time.

Or maybe I'm overlooking the obvious, but what if we just put the link back up where it was?? That seemed to work pretty good....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom