What to cook with BBQ Chipotle and Pineapple Sausages?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kgunther

Assistant Cook
We're having a large BBQ and are grilling Chipotle and Pineapple sausages. I would typically just eat these with mustard, but I have very child-like taste. Any ideas for toppings or accompaniments? We are also grilling chicken. Thanks in advance!

Green, red and yellow peppers and onions. Maybe some potato in there too. The juice from the sauseege and the olive oil make the sauce. You can add a dash of tomato paste for an added layer.

Where'd you get that sauseege from anyway? Sounds interesting.

Not sure if you have this chain on the east coast, but I got them from Costco, and wholesaler out here in CA. Amazing price too - 12 for around $7.

KE I was thinking of a Mango salsa. Since there is already pineapple in it.

for dessert bananas foster would be rocking. a nice tropical nice and a pina colda for a drink

I wonder how much pineapple is in the sauage?

but either way I think KE might agree that a ncie tropical salsa would go great with it.

You can do like a nice papaya, mango, pinapple coconut salsa maybe some bananas in there?

Yeah, we have Costco here, but you are in a different market than us east coasters and probobly have different items to choose from. You west coasters always get the fruity stuff. lol

Anyway, does the pineapple and chipotole shine through the sauseeeege flavr?

Back
Top Bottom