Nick Popped The Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
To marry him, of course! After work last night he was not home, and had set up an easter egg hunt for me. It took me all over the city, and he had thought of such good places that nobody stole the eggs with the next clue inside. Nick was at the final place, where we had our first kiss by the waterfront of the lake in a gazebo. The places he sent me were places that were from our first date (which was perfect). At the final place, he gave me the egg. Conseqently, I dropped half of it and he had the opportunity to get on his knee while I opened the egg. I saw the beautiful ring and he said "Will you marry me?" I of course said...

yes!:wub::wub::w00t::w00t:

We will get married next year, and then go to Greece for two weeks and have a massive party with his family!

How wonderful! Aw, that's the sweetest sweetest engagement story I've heard to date! Congrats. If you need any help with the wedding planning you let me know, I pulled off our wedding with just over 3000 bucks for the entire thing! Dress and all...

I can help ya find deals is what I am saying ;)

Congrats again....and by the way...pics of the ring please????

Thanks everyone, we are so happy! :)

Pic of the ring is coming.. My computer is being reformatted by Nick at the moment. When I get onto it again I will post one.

And yes, it was very romantic. He even had one of my friends in on it in case I couldn't find a clue. She had all of the clues written down and was to give me the next clue if I was stuck. He said he's been planning this since November.. !

Congratulations!

Always remember the Wizard of Oz Rule of Happiness for Marriage:

If you can't find it in your own backyard... you aren't looking in
the right place!

Congratulations, Saphellae. He sounds like a keeper. Buck put my engagement ring on my pillow. I certainly had "sweet dreams" that night and for 32 more years. I hope you have a "Buck." Best wishes for many happy years together.

What a nice "pop the question" story you have to tell! Congratulations and best wishes on a long, happy life together. I had to ask my husband to marry me. Best thing he ever did for himself was say yes:rolleyes: 30 years and going strong.

What a wonderful way to propose! I could almost see it unfold in my mind as I read it!

Congratulations!!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom