McDonald’s Testing Chicken & Waffles !?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy jeez Kleenex, are ya tryin to kill us bud. Last night with the chicken wings and tonight with them combined with waffles? I feel a stroke comin on.

Fortunately for me, I am not a customer of McD's. Haven't been in one in years. I have BK just up the street from me. I might make it there about twice a year. And only when my pockets are overflowing with cash. :angel:

Sounds good!

Yeah, BUTTT they are fully lying here. A Waffle has those pockets to hold the syrup, not a pancake.

Although that does sound good a mom and pop place would use real maple syrup and not chicken wings like McDonalds is using.

Waffles, pancakes? What's the big deal? Either sounds to me like fried breaded chicken with the breading (pancakes, waffles) cooked separately from the chicken.

Anybody who would eat this wouldn't be the kind of person to argue trivialities such as whether it's a pancake or a waffle.

Hey, how about this? Why don't they make the pancakes really thin and wrap them around the chicken and serve a sauce over it? Kind of like taquitos, but flour instead of corn, and softer, like pancakes? They could call it crepes au poulet. Maybe they could start serving wine and beer...

"Wanna have some pom frites grande with that??" ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom