Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KNOWING ME YEP IT WAS, The Biggest QUESTION IS HOW TO ANSWER IT! :LOL: Do you know what I mean ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did you know that the one person that Crowe is afraid of dissappointing, is his wife?? {That's why he was so angry when he couldn't get through to her on the phone}

Did you know my daughter will not watch any of his movies because of his rudeness at a toy store several years ago? Why do people have to be rude to other people?

:) Barbara

Or could it be that he's in the public eye 24/7 and his every move is watched, photograghed, quoted and talked about for days and days?? Wouldn't that make
you a little grumpy??

YES!!!! But, don't you think that it's "too much" to have to deal with all the time??

First several thoughts = Do I think he will get away with it ? DAh lets see OJ,R Blake, did they ?And what happened to M. Monroe ? I think we see a pattern here don't we ? Yes if you have money you can do whatever you want don't you think? :ohmy: :huh:
I believe you have a price you pay to be Famous, I think if you make lots of money and kids look up to you, you have a duty to act right, not perfect but right, or you should go to jail the same as anyone don't you think? :glare:
As far as I know, we all put our pants on the same don't we? :ohmy: :-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom