Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, middie, I really hope not, but, if the jury doesn't stop with the questions, it might be. Do you think they are all in there with an answer and just want the free food?? :eek:)

crewsk said:
Why is it that meidcine that is supposed to make you sleepy, usually makes kids hyper?

It also makes kids and people that are ADHD or ADD ,the same way. My youngest can take Benedryl and bounce off the walls, but, boy, when he comes down off of it,:LOL: THEN he sleeps for hours. Did you know that it's a chemical imbalance of some kind?

Did you know that if you give your child Coke (or Pepsi, etc.)and it calms him/her down, that he/she is possibly hyperactive?

:) Barbara

crewsk, my dh was never diagnosed, but, mil said that he was the exact same as my son, do you think that's where it might have come from?

Really Yes we are do want it Luvz. We have been planning on what we will make with it already! :chef:
Thank You for selling Us one of yours!

did you know you're welcome and that i am glad you buying it? did you know i am calling paypal right now?

I will tell you Texasgirl if you only knew the truth about that, You would't even ask. :LOL:
I am a very simple plain man, nothing really STANDS OUT about me. I am a People Person that just Loves everybody and Happens to Be "The Man". :ROFLMAO:
I will put it like this if you really knew me you would love me for Who I am !
Not for what I look like, Smell like,and Mostly not for how much I have!
But for my Heart,Humour,and Because I really care about you all, Not because I say it but because I really mean it!
I am a old man with a young heart and voice as some know already! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Just so you know, maidrite, I was joking. Did you know my dh will stand in front of the mirror, snow white chest and pot belly, {that's the only part of him with fat}and flex eveyday and say "look at that"?:huh: :LOL:

Besides, I can tell that you are a fun loving guy, and your wife must be a fun loving woman too, you two are always joking around on here. So just know, when I say something on here, 99% of the time, I'm playing around and not meaning to be mean, ok?

I am sure of that Texasgirl, but i guess i didn't end it with a question did I ? :LOL:
And I wish that was the only part that was fat on me do you see?
The Great news is PHat is in these days don't you see ? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom