Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm called miniman because my surname starts with "mini" and that was my nickname at school. It is also a joke as I'm 6ft 3 and weigh rather a lot more than I should.
Why shouldn't we hide when we are getting dissed (I'm only ever wrong in DW's opinion)?

wouldn't you know better than I? If I am not in England technically am I speaking english as a second language?

American is English but "not as we know it", a dialect rather than a foreign language, much as people in Scotland talk very different from my area. Does your version of American vary from PDS's?

do you know I've never heard her speak, but when I was little I spoke "NewYorkish" now I speak "Minnesotan"?

lol... can I tell you I'm on my deck watching the ocean and the pelicans and people watching the people on the beach?

Did you know one man is going to have very fresh fish for dinner and another is playing in the surf with his baby??

Do you know I lived in Zimbabwe and my white family did not want to stay and I felt different so got rid of accent. Did you have nice time outside, any bears?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom