Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do ya know i havent done that in awhile but my turn is probably coming up here soon?

is that because you have a fear of raw food or a husband that thinks any shade of pink means raw???

do you know I just meant those two...but only because they were here last?

How do you play hide and seek with a 67 year old who won't let you out of their reach for more than 10 seconds????

Do you know I am doing good, Kathe, and the reason I wasn't hear after my last post is I was curled up in my recliner crocheting in front of the fire?

Suzi, could you crochet PDS a life-size replica of herself to leave in the room so she can go out and play?

do you think you might have just a LITTLE too much faith in my abilities?

Do you all know that from reading your posts I am beginning to have the utmost faith in both LPBeier & suziquzie's abilities?

do you know that if I threw myself out my bathroom window ... I wouldn't have to fake my death since I'm on the 8th floor and that I'd really need that life sized doll because mom would FREAK if I died while she was here????

Don't you need that life sized doll for your passenger seat so you can ride in the car pool lane? Or is that just a California thing?

Back
Top Bottom