Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you guys do without me for today cause my dog jumped up on my leg last night and I think she did something to it because I am really sore and can't sit at the computer?

Do you know I have been laying down and icing it all morning with no Luck? How could running in circles make it feel better if I can't even walk on it? :LOL:

Do you know it is just hurting no matter if I walk, lay down, sit, stand or anything? Do you know it hasn't felt like this since before the first surgery?

(But I am not going to bore you with my pain and frustration, I will let you get on with your questioning fun and see if two acetaminophen and codeine (like Tylenol 3's without the caffeine) will put me to sleep for awhile).

Would you believe I slept for two and a half hours after taking the "decafinated T3's", while poor hubby went and did all the shopping, then came home, cleaned up the kitchen and made dinner? Do you know how frustrating it is that this leg is acting up again?

Do you know he made the best supper tonight - hamburger patty with cheese, rice and peas? Doesn't anything taste better when someone else makes it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom