Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think that all men... forget to say WOW, thank you, you did a wonderful job more than they should?

do you know i read a book that says how they say it, but i probably cant talk about it here?

Do I count too? Do you know I have my nice huge, bigger than I need, computer desk back instead of the little cramped one that Tony found and it really makes me happy?

Isn't happy the best? Did I tell you I gave up my desk two years ago because all our borders were students and they needed room to do their work? Aren't I nice?

Do you know I hope we don't for awhile and with Tony's new job it looks like we might be able to go without? (also we are kind of hoping my Dad or Tony's sister will agree to move in with us and neither of them need a big desk).

Do you know with all the contractors running in and out of here and the mess I had to clean up after the last border, I am really looking forward to just sharing this place with Tony and the dogs? Is that selfish?

Do you know I am getting to get used to the young wall guy who has been here at 9 am sharp every morning this week and stays until about 2? Do you think he is working harder because I am feeding him hot chocolate and fresh Christmas cookies?

Do you know.. I think that might have something to do with it...do you know I'm still looking forward to seeing the photos of all those pretty things you're making?

Back
Top Bottom