Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know I want to wait until I am done and the last two days wasn't up to making cookies, but am working on it again today?

WEATHER!!!! OH GOODNESS!!! WE don't do weather well here in seattle...and it's snowy and icy and COLD...now "they" are saying we will be having wind storms on top of it all. Winds between 70 and 90 miles an hour!!! Good bye power! Good bye internet! Good bye Tv! Goodbye lights! Good bye!!!!!!! FOR DAYS AND DAYS!!! We are always last on the list to get fixed...7 days last winter... Thank GOD we have propane for heat at least we'll have the fireplace working...and we can sleep next to it.

Does that anwer your question??

lol... well can you send a rescue team if I don't return... I'm a little afraid that a huge tree might land on our house...do you know I love a big storm but this might be a little toooooo big?

( but when is the weather man ever right anyway???)

Do you know I told paul that I thought they were making it all up
just to make the stores sell more STUFF before Christmas?

Do you know I just read the KOMO weather report and I see what you mean? We have a huge spotlight - would you like me to shine it as a beacon in the sky so you can find your way here?

....we have hot chocolate, electricity (never goes out in our complex even when the rest of the area is out), a fireplace, a few bottles of stuff to keep you warm inside and lots and lots of cookies!

Back
Top Bottom