Chicken Chronicles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know why she fell over. Tonight it is VERY cold, so I was out there cuddling them in my coat...and the heat lamps are on...the coats are being redesigned...this weekend they go back on!

CWS4322 said:
I don't know why she fell over. Tonight it is VERY cold, so I was out there cuddling them in my coat...and the heat lamps are on...the coats are being redesigned...this weekend they go back on!

CWS, you are such a good mommy!

Velcro fasteners?

"Barn Watcher to Mother Hen...Barn Watcher to Mother Hen"

"Myrtle has traded her coat for booties and a scarf."

CWS, you are such a good mommy!

Velcro fasteners?
Yes--even though I have a Husqvarnara superduper does 600+ stitches sewing machine (cost a small fortune), I hate sewing velcro, even with the special foot and stitch settings. They are so spoiled. On my way to take pots of hot water out to increase the temp out there.

As a kid on the farm, while performing my elastic trick, I learned to sound just like a chicken and could call them to come to try the elastics. :ohmy:

Mine are more like what they would be saying out of the hearing range of the Big Chicken...Mother Hen.

Not the prettiest coat...

Attachments

• Myrte.JPG
    Myrte.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 119
Yes--that is Myrtle. The others are going for the tofu-eggplant-zucchini=buttermilk-cottage cheese mash--topped with corn. I have been accused of spoiling the girls. I think that accusation is unfair--I don't spoil them.

Last edited:
Now who would accuse you of that, CW? You provide them with the basic necessities. Clothing, gourmet meals, treats....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom