Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yogi Bear.... that outlaw..... pistol wearing, picnic stealing gang rappin pimp? You should see him NOW! Tatoos.... shades... Armani suits. I heard he does lines of dry frozen salmon! :mellow:

LUVs!!! How you feeling? I ordered a down comforter for ya. :) Plus I got ya a Japanese plant. Its a little bamboo plant! In reality its a unique piece of 'grass'. A little water and they last a long time.
6949746_640.jpg

Last edited:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok Middie.... show me your room. *shoving Paige Davis out the door* What did you do to it? :)

okay sush c'mon in. wolf everything, pillows, blankets, posters. grey and black rugs to blend in with everything.
this is painted on one wall

getting this painted on another wall soon

gray-wolves-11.jpg

then of course jkath gave me nikko as a gift
299.jpg

and that's all i have for now. any ideas to share?

Share? Ahhhhhh.... dont put in any cats. Bad Idea. Im thinking a crystal sculpture of a wolf on a plinth w:unsure: ith lighting from under it. I also recommed nature sounds playing lightly in the background from the geographical area Wolves live in. And maybe a stuffed dog that looks like a wolf that you can hug???? :unsure:

you sure you want me in wisconsin? not montana or alaska? or wyoming?
oh wait wisconsin does have that wolf santuary up there don't they?
i forgot the name but i know it starts with an e.
elias? or something like that.

i knew i liked bono for some reason... i'm going i'm going i'm going !!!!! not sure when i'll get there but i'll report to you asap !!

okay i'm in wisconsin. that's one fast jet !!

here's where i'm staying. decided to spend the night with nature

here's what the night time sky looks like

beatiful huh??
i smell alot of cheese right now though. it's been a long day so i think i'm heading to my camper. will have to report more tomorrow !!

i just made some vanilla cupcakes with white crisco icing in my pink mixer. (i really did.) i brought you guys a plate of them. the icing is soooooo light and fluffy; you let it beat for up to 20 minutes on top speed.
it's quiet around here tonite.
i'm bored. i think i might see if someone wants to go have a few drinks with me before the bars close. nah, maybe not. it's almost 12:30 already. it's pointless to get all dolled up to go out for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom