Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, where did everybody go? I'm home, and I missed you all! I'm taking a break from practicing and had to stop and read all the posts since I left yesterday afternoon. Man, I missed some good food. Any of those little cuppy-cakes with the fluffy frosting left, Luvs?

Here's what my dh is buying me for my birthday: http://www.theviolincase.com/511.htm Pretty, huh? Well, I'm going to sink into the jacuzzi with a fist full of avocadoes and Catalina Dressing. I cut 'em in two, take out the pit with one mighty whack of my chef's knife and a quick turn, and then fill the well with dressing and eat with a spoon. Aaahhhhh...Now that's living. :-p

i just so happen to have 2 left, thier. here you go, two cupcakes!
tonite, i'm making pepper cheese muffins, but i'm modifying the recipe.
i got my brother to try sushi tonite, and he LOVED it, lol!:LOL:

Last edited:
i want to hear some Janis Joplin.
~putting on CD~
~singing and flitting about~
'oh, Lord, won't you buy me a color TV?
dialing for dollars is trying to find me...
i wait for delivery each day until three
so oh Lord, won't you buy me a color TV?'
i'm famished. is there any cheddar cheese and artisan bread?

Good morning all!
Where is everyone?
<<brewing coffee...it's macadamia nut today>>

I've just come from a run to donutman. I've got jellies, sprinkles, buttermilk bars...
but please save me the glazed old fashioned...it's for later (after I eat my protein)

*running through kitchen* Im late for church! *pouring OJ and coffee together* (GULP!!) :blink: BLECK! *shoving cookie and scrambled egg down throat* (GULP!)
Gotta go!!!! *running out of Cafe*

They were the fresh peanut butter cookies I left on the counter. Luvs (thanks for the cupcakes!), I love Janis Joplin, too. Nobody in my family can figure out why, but she just touches something in me. Think I'll dig up her album and blast it this morning. Dh is in a really bad mood; maybe it will jiggle his brain cells and shape him up!

I missed the pb cookies?! *ACK*
Do you have any more? I absolutely love peanut butter cookies with a passion (so long as they're really soft without big chunky nuts)

OH NO!!!! It just occurred to me - I think Sushi is allergic to nuts! You'd better rush over to his church service and make sure he's okay...and breathing!

No worries...I also made coconut macaroons and currant jelly thumbprint cookies, too, so he probably had a couple of those instead. Here's a whole plate of pb's for you, jkath!

hey, my loves. how are you all doing this evening?
i'm hungry. anyone want to share some udon noodle soup with me?

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
Wow.. It took a lot of work and energy but,
I think I'm done with my bedroom!!! How do you like it?

( I hope the photo I took shows up here.):)

Who wants steak? I'm so in the mood for it, but dinner isn't for another hour or two....

I guess I'll make some desserts instead. What do you think...boston creme pie or triple chocolate cake?

oooooooooooooooooooooooookay.....I see everyone else is having dinner already.
<<putting on sneakers>>
I'll be upstairs in the gym if anyone needs me.

<<running back down stairs, turning on stereo>>
Since it's just me again, I'm putting Harry back on....
<<pouring a cup of tea>>

"It had to be you,
it had to be you
I wandered around, and finally found
The somebody who.........
could make me be true
Could make me be blue
or even be glad
Just to be sad
thinking of you"

ahhhhhhhh! Looks like it's just me & Harry tonight!

Back
Top Bottom