Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well sit down with me and we can eat it together. I think I saw a nice Merlot back here to go with...*rummaging behind the bar* Yup, here it is. Mmmmmmmmm, I'll pour, you get extra cutlery. Shortcake for dessert?

Big plans for tomorrow? We had our bash on Friday (Canada Day, same sort of deal as the 4th) and I am still eating leftovers.

i have to work until 4. after that i'm meeting the idiot and our son over at a friend's house. we watch them blow off fireworks. that's about it.

Gotcha. We didn't do anything big either. Just ate a bunch of red and white food. LOL.

Hey, scallopine is good, more wine? *Glug glug, filling glasses*

YEAH!!!!! We have fireworks!!! :mrgreen: By the way.... we just need one more person to change this place into a Bed & Breakfast. Im going out to the lake and just look at the beauty. :)

You mean to vote on making it a B&B? I kinda like it the way it is, but hey, whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Sushi, Heres your vote!! Yay!!!!!!

A Bread and Breakfast Sounds Great to me!!!!!!!!!:chef: :) :chef:
Also a Bed and Breakfast sounds Great !!!HAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHA

sorry, middie, that i had to dash earlier but i found the scallopine in the fridge. it was delicious. thank you.
sush, 2 of my cats are sitting in the window together watching the fireworks. the other ones don't seem to even notice. i thought they'd be fretful but they're not.
i'm getting started on some stuff for tomorrow.
all the classics.... baked beans, linguine salad, potato salad, strawberry pretzel jell-o....:-p
it'll be in the fridge later if anyone wants any.

Barbara and I will have some fireworks !!!!!!!!:blush: :shifty: :brows:

It is all good and That is That !:rolleyes:
I Trust you are all having a good day. I need 2 # 96 to go and a Gallon of Unsweet Tea Please!
Have a wonderful night and a great 4Th.
Alix I am Glad you had a Great Red And White Day as weLL !:cool:

omg heat its awesome stuff. the pretzels are a crust and you have cream cheese over that and strawberry jello ontop of that.. omg yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

yeah heat. i don't have the recipe but i'm sure there's one floating around these forums somewhere. i'll go look for one and pm it to you

Back
Top Bottom