Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ronjohn55 said:
Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery.

"I love this neighborhood. Some of these broads are wearing my salary."

John

The Thomas Crown Affair!

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

grumblebee said:
The Thomas Crown Affair!

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

Forest...Forest Gump

Hello, Vinny. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!

COGRILLGUY said:
Forest...Forest Gump

Batman (Jack really was great as The Joker, wasn't he?)

"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that? "

John

COGRILLGUY said:
Forest...Forest Gump

Batman

"Doesn't it give you kind of a, a, a... shudder... of electricity through you to be in the same room with me?"

ronjohn55 said:
Batman (Jack really was great as The Joker, wasn't he?)

"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that? "

John

Hunt for Red October. (I preferred the Hunt for Red Foxx. "You'll never find me down here you big dummies!:) )

phinz said:
Superman

"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Phinz,

If that's what I think it is, you dipped into the WAYback machine with that one.... I'm no Angel

How 'bout this one, it's about 50 years more recent..

"I send you to a health farm to get yourself in shape! Instead you DEMOLISH it! Now I've had to notify the local police, get a minister to muzzle the press, and allocate a sizable chunk of my meager budget to renovating the establishment!"

John

ronjohn55 said:
Phinz,

If that's what I think it is, you dipped into the WAYback machine with that one.... I'm no Angel

How 'bout this one, it's about 50 years more recent..

"I send you to a health farm to get yourself in shape! Instead you DEMOLISH it! Now I've had to notify the local police, get a minister to muzzle the press, and allocate a sizable chunk of my meager budget to renovating the establishment!"

John
Never Say Never Again

"I can go on all day. Last week I made, to scale, a balloon model of Wrigley Field. I don't have anywhere to put it."

Ken said:
Never Say Never Again

"I can go on all day. Last week I made, to scale, a balloon model of Wrigley Field. I don't have anywhere to put it."

Wedding Crashers

"Hey...That weezle snagged the bee!"

phinz said:
It's PCU

"Where are your pants?"

"You're sleeping on them."

[Start Duke Voice] Well Come On Pilgrims, That's from Rio Bravo!! [End Duke voice]

"The 1961 Ferrari, two-fifty GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion...It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

Sheesh! I go away for the weekend, and y'all leave poor phinz hanging like that!

John

ronjohn55 said:
[Start Duke Voice] Well Come On Pilgrims, That's from Rio Bravo!! [End Duke voice]

"The 1961 Ferrari, two-fifty GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion...It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

Sheesh! I go away for the weekend, and y'all leave poor phinz hanging like that!

John

Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"Oi! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck."

Ken said:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"Oi! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck."

Aladdin

"Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

John

The second Gone in Sixty Seconds. Nicolas Cage talking to the Ferrari dealer before he cases the joint.

I'll come up with a line this evening. Things are getting crazy here at the moment.

Man who shot Liberty Valance. (I'm going to be humming that all day now)

"Can you burp on cue?"
"Heck, I can burp on all the letters not just Q!"

Back
Top Bottom