Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phinz said:
Top Car...

I mean, Days of Thunder.

"Disappointed they assigned you to a minesweeper?"

The Caine Mutiny

"Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?"
" Ceremonial. "

Ken said:
The Caine Mutiny

"Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?"
" Ceremonial. "

Weird Science

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? 'I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?'"

John

ronjohn55 said:
Weird Science

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? 'I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?'"

John

Grosse Pointe Blank

"Anybody hungry? Oh, the marvels of American science. Here we are millions of miles from earth, and we can still send out for pizza. "

Ken said:
Grosse Pointe Blank

"Anybody hungry? Oh, the marvels of American science. Here we are millions of miles from earth, and we can still send out for pizza. "

BUMP.

anyone?

OK, I Googled and found it as Capricorn One. What the heck is THAT?

"This is impossible, I could never sing in front of an audience. I don't even let my mom hear me in the shower."

Last edited:
Alix said:
"This is impossible, I could never sing in front of an audience. I don't even let my mom hear me in the shower."

The Lizzie McGuire Movie!

"Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things."

grumblebee is a winner again! Hank Azaria, the actor who spoke the famous line, was hilarious in that movie as the houseboy.

OK, grumble - your turn

mudbug said:
grumblebee is a winner again! Hank Azaria, the actor who spoke the famous line, was hilarious in that movie as the houseboy.

OK, grumble - your turn

LOL. That movie was so funny.. I loved that part! :LOL:

Okay, here is one:

"I don't care about the money. I'm pulling back the curtain. I want to meet the wizard."

"You're forty years old. You're in love with this girl who is 10 years old. You're four times as old as her and you can't marry her, can you?"

phinz said:
"You're forty years old. You're in love with this girl who is 10 years old. You're four times as old as her and you can't marry her, can you?"

Buck Private

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly: Tremble. "

phinz said:
That's The Game

Good job! :) I just watched it lastnight and when Michael Douglas said that line, it immediately made me think of this thread. It's such a good movie quote!

I was surprised that I liked that movie. I dont usually like action/thriller/suspense types.

Ken said:
Buck Private

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly: Tremble. "

OH MY GOSH. Thats Manhunter. Scares the beejeebees out of me everytime I see it.

"I once thought I had mono for an entire year-- it turned out I was just really bored."

Alix said:
"I once thought I had mono for an entire year-- it turned out I was just really bored."

Excellent. Wayne's World!

"Lying can be a very effective dating tool."

Back
Top Bottom