Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Man who shot Liberty Valance. (I'm going to be humming that all day now)

"Can you burp on cue?"
"Heck, I can burp on all the letters not just Q!"

Valiant :)

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

Ken said:
"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

'napoleon dynamite'.

"that's a nice nurse's uniform, guy."
"uh, these are O.R. scrubs."
"oh. are they?"

fireweaver said:
'napoleon dynamite'.

"that's a nice nurse's uniform, guy."
"uh, these are O.R. scrubs."
"oh. are they?"

Rushmore

"Just be the ball, be the ball, be the ball. You're not being the ball Danny."

Ken said:
Rushmore

"Just be the ball, be the ball, be the ball. You're not being the ball Danny."

Caddyshack!

"I find it hard to look at you, Waynette. With all those curlers in your hair, you look like you're tryin' to pick up a radio station in Savannah."

John

ronjohn55 said:
Caddyshack!

"I find it hard to look at you, Waynette. With all those curlers in your hair, you look like you're tryin' to pick up a radio station in Savannah."

John

Smokey and the Bandit.

"My, you have lovely hair. You ever find any spiders in it?"

The Z said:
Ace Ventra: Pet Detective

"You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music."

The Cable Guy

"Somebody help me, I'm being spontaneous!!"

ronjohn55 said:
The Truman Show.

"Look! Defenseless Babies!"

John

Fletch

"Don't mess with the volcano my man, 'cause I will go Pompeii on your... butt."

Mystery Men. Good one.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Alix said:
Mystery Men. Good one.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Hey didn't we just do Ferris Bueller? :)

"Would you mind telling me, who's brain I did put in?""And, you won't be angry?" "I will not be angry." "Abby-someone." "Abby who?""Abby-normal."

Ken tells me that was too obscure because you can't find it in the Search Engines. Sheesh. Ok, it was from Cheaper by the Dozen. Try this one.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."

Alix said:
Ken tells me that was too obscure because you can't find it in the Search Engines. Sheesh. Ok, it was from Cheaper by the Dozen. Try this one.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"Of course you know certain sceptics note that perhaps 10,000 of the nations's most elite highway patrolmen are out there waiting for us after we start, but let's stay positively: Think of the fact that there's not one state in the 50 that has the death penalty for speeding... although I'm not so sure about Ohio. "

John

ronjohn55 said:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"Of course you know certain sceptics note that perhaps 10,000 of the nations's most elite highway patrolmen are out there waiting for us after we start, but let's stay positively: Think of the fact that there's not one state in the 50 that has the death penalty for speeding... although I'm not so sure about Ohio. "

John

Cannonball Run!

"As the cars roar into Pennsylvania, the cradle of liberty, it seems apparent that our citizens are staying off the streets, which may make scoring particularly difficult, even with this year's rule changes. To recap those revisions: women are still worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, but teenagers now rack up 40 points, and toddlers under 12 now rate a big 70 points. The big score: anyone, any sex, over 75 years old has been upped to 100 points."

Ken said:
Cannonball Run!

"As the cars roar into Pennsylvania, the cradle of liberty, it seems apparent that our citizens are staying off the streets, which may make scoring particularly difficult, even with this year's rule changes. To recap those revisions: women are still worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, but teenagers now rack up 40 points, and toddlers under 12 now rate a big 70 points. The big score: anyone, any sex, over 75 years old has been upped to 100 points."

Death Race 2000

Since we're doing cars...

"He just made me mad, that's all, so I kicked him in the scrotum. "

John

ronjohn55 said:
Death Race 2000

Since we're doing cars...

"He just made me mad, that's all, so I kicked him in the scrotum. "

John

Stroker Ace

"I'm gonna give you an engine low to the ground... extra thick oil pan to cut the wind from underneath you. It'll give you thirty or forty more horsepower. I'm gonna give you a fuel line that'll hold an extra gallon of gas. I'm gonna shave half an inch off you and shape you like a bullet. I'll get you primed, painted and weighed, and you'll be ready to go out on that racetrack. Hear me? You're gonna be perfect. "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom