Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks to everyone.

Is anyone in contact with babetoo? I am very concerned about her. If someone can email or call her and let us know how she is doing and whether she got the proper help.

Edit: I just found her email address and sent a message to her. If I hear anything I will post it here.

gosh i can't believe all the good wishes and love coming from this family. i am a lot better. my focus is still willy nilly. finally finished the cleaning of the dreaded craft closet. still not much of an appetite but i am eating. i have been spending my time reading and knitting. actually went to a concert featuring my grandson's band. they are doing very well. and i didn't have a panic attach in the crowd.

my niece is keeping an eye on me and we are playing board games. taking my meds, that is for sure. eye surgery is looming and that is a bit daunting.

i will try to keep up with you all. love

babe

Don't leave again, please. You were so missed. And since you are in the cleaning mood, you can come do my craft cuboard also. It is a disaster. It is a wonder I can find anything. Hugs Babe. You were really missed. We need you here. :angel:

Good to see you again, babetoo!! And thank you to kathleen, shizara, and somebunny for the warm welcome (i thanked others earlier so I don't think I've missed anyone). I already feel like I never skipped a beat here. That just shows how warm and friendly everyone is here. What a wonderful place to come.

Babe, I am so glad you popped in to say hi. Take it easy, keep on your meds, take things one day at a time and check in with us please! {{{{{{{{{{{{{babetoo!}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Babe my dear one, so glad to see you here with us. It just makes my day . Don't let the eye surgery daunt you. I just finished both eyes and I'm so gratful to have done this. I can see for miles, don't need glasses to drive,watch TV I can see better than as a child. the one bug a boo is glasses to see the computer and recipes. Have to use them when I paint and cook but one thing takes the place of another. I'm so happy to see you back here with us. These last few days and months have been hard for you I'm sure. But I know you will bounce back and be our Babe once more. Many hugs my friend please let us help if it is possible.
Take care sweetie, we all love you
kades

Thursday (9/20) I'm having rotator cuff surgery. I'll be around early then off to the hospital. I don't think I'll be around on Thursday. After that, typing may be an issue.

Thursday (9/20) I'm having rotator cuff surgery. I'll be around early then off to the hospital. I don't think I'll be around on Thursday. After that, typing may be an issue.

Take good care of yourself Andy! Maybe your SO can type or you can do a "im fine" one-handed in a couple of days just so we know you are all right. :)

My thoughts and prayers go with you Andy. My son had that last year. Be prepared for pain in the cold weather. As stated in a previous post, for some strange reason, cold weather the first winter affects the incision. The second winter and others following are just fine. Dress really warm and nurture that arm with a great deal of love and care. Don't try to push the healing process faster than it wants to go. And follow the doctors orders. :wub::angel:

Put the CAPS LOCK key on and use one hand. We will understand that you are not yelling. :angel:

Best wishes on the surgery Andy. Please do check in here and let us know how it is going. We won't mind one handed typing with typos.

I just realized SO's new iPad has a dictation feature so I can speak my posts. Now that should provide some interesting posts!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom