Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Testing 123 this is a test of the dictation function on the iPad

Maybe I can get by with just correcting a few minor errors.

I had to make two corrections on the above two lines just to get them to read correctly

I had to make two corrections on the above two lines just to get them to read correctly

Don't worry about the corrections. There isn't one of us that are going to find fault with you for any errors. And any errors will test our reading skills. We will all understand. But how will SO feel about you taking over her iPad?

Don't worry about the corrections. There isn't one of us that are going to find fault with you for any errors. And any errors will test our reading skills. We will all understand. But how will SO feel about you taking over her iPad?

Thanks but it has to be readable. In my second sentence above, 'correcting' came through as 'collecting'. The second half of that sentence took a coupe of tries.

Thanks but it has to be readable. In my second sentence above, 'correcting' came through as 'collecting'. The second half of that sentence took a coupe of tries.

I don't want to give in much to the stereotype. However, this one is just begging for it. If the Ipad was made in China Collecting is probably Correct diction.

Rottsa ruck with the surgery. :)

Good luck with the surgery, Andy! If SO has Dragon Dictate (free) or some other speak and type app, the more you talk at it, the more it learns your voice, so keep jabbering! I think Siri on iPhone has a dictate feature as well, though I haven't used it

Last edited:
Good luck with the surgery, Andy! If SO has Dragon Dictate (free) or some other speak and type app, the more you talk at it, the more it learns your voice, so keep jabbering! I think Siri on iPhone has a dictate feature as well, though I haven't used it

It's a feature of the new IPad. It's not as sophisticated as dragon.

Andy M. said:
It's a feature of the new IPad. It's not as sophisticated as dragon.

Have her download Dragon Dictation from the App store. It's free, and the kids I work with love it.

Thank you al for your well wishes. Surgery is scheduled for 2:30 and I'm not allowed anything to drink after midnight! I expect to be quite thirsty and a little hungry.

babetoo said:
i am just checking in. it is not a bad day. puter troubles but will get that fixed. love you all.

Hi Babe, so glad you're back! Hope you get the 'puter fixed!

Thank you al for your well wishes. Surgery is scheduled for 2:30 and I'm not allowed anything to drink after midnight! I expect to be quite thirsty and a little hungry.
I hope they have given you some juice or water and something to shack on They were so good to me after the evey surgery, juice,crackers,cheese ham. Hope for the same for you.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom