Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here, Kitty, Kitty--oops I mean, Jeekinz, Jeekinz! Where are you???????? Just in case we are all WRONG again on former guesses, it's a pull knob for a ceiling fan or an expensive pencil sharpener? One last guess----it's made of porcelain, ceramic, or plastic.

No, J, let everyone keep guessing. My DH helped me earlier and I have the pic ready to go. He'll be here until Monday morning---Sunday evening y'all's time. So let the guesses keep rolling until then. Surely someone is going to guess it by then. If not I'll let you know, though I'm very interested in knowing what it is. Thanks for asking....nice scratch under your chin ( unfortunately your ears are covered)...........

Does this item stand alone or is there some type of rack that it sits in? Is this the only piece or does something go with it?? Does is measure anything????

I'll give some hints to move this along for expat.

So far, none of the above. Fits in your hand....think deception:cool:

Sorry---but my server is NOT updating me very well on current posts to DC---the last update for me was five hours ago....and I'm in the middle of preparing a coffee for about 20 ladies tomorrow but I will post the picture pronto and you'll guess it pronto. :)

BTW, great job, Uncle Bob!!!!!!!! You mean magicians use tricks??????????????

Back
Top Bottom