Halloween Eve dinner, Monday, October 30, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
A version of Carmela Soprano's lasagne. We never watched The Sopranos when it was first on, but Craig started binge watching recently.

20231030_180233.jpg

We ordered from a Greek resto that has just recently started deliveries. We were surprised to see Indian food on their menu. It appealed more than the Greek food tonight. It was a bargain and oh so good. The biryani chicken was wonderful and we have leftovers, yay! Now, I really need a good recipe for that.

Burger with cheese, fried onions, pickles, and ketchup on an onion roll. Red skin potato salad, and steamed cauliflower on the side. I was too tired and upset to eat more than a couple of bites of my burger. It's in the fridge but I will probably chuck it.

burger_103023_1_IMG_1891.jpg

Burger with cheese, fried onions, pickles, and ketchup on an onion roll. Red skin potato salad, and steamed cauliflower on the side. I was too tired and upset to eat more than a couple of bites of my burger. It's in the fridge but I will probably chuck it.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope today is a better day!

I pulled a bag of Copycat hamburger helper from the freezer, made some garlic toast and a salad for DH.

I finally got to Round Table and bought a big old pizza, so it was pizza for Monday night and pizza for Halloween interspersed with shrimp Shumai. I love having pizza. It's so nice to not see dishes in the sink. And I could eat that Shumai for every meal for the next five years. I have to drive about 70 miles round trip to get it, so I bought 5 boxes this time. Woohoo! Shrimp Shumai for breakfast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom