How Young are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Physical Age group are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, let's see. By the calendar I'm in the 56 to 65 age group. I feel like the 38 to 45 bunch and act more like the 29 to 37 folks. I've learned that there's no profit in growing up. I can't help growing older, but I can control my attitude. Smile on!:)

I hate even thinking about my age!!! I am in my late 30s (OK very very late, I am clinging to them for a couple more months!) I am sure I am really only about 29 though.

I'm in the 46-55 yo group. I have an extra year in my life because I thought I was 53 last year but I wasn't....I turned 53 this year!

Half Baked said:
I'm in the 46-55 yo group. I have an extra year in my life because I thought I was 53 last year but I wasn't....I turned 53 this year!
Right, Half Baked. My mother-in-law was 53 for at least 3 years in a row. :LOL:

Just kidding you...but MIL #2 really did do that. I teased her about it, but she never did back down.

I'm going to have my 60th birthday in February. I don't know where the time went. I remember thinking as a child, that if I lived to see the year 2000, I'd be really old.

I've always thought young and looked young (except as a teenager, when I wanted to look older), but have also always had friends in all age groups, including older people.

I still have friends of all ages, but now I'm in the older group, and it's pretty cool.
*For one thing, I'm no longer weird...I'm eccentric.
*I can call young handsome men "honey" and get away with it.
*I often get hugs & kisses from those young men (it's OK to hug grandma).
*I have a cleaning lady and a yard man.
*We raised our kids, and then a grandson, and they are finally all gone from home.
*Kim is going to retire at the first of the year.

Those are some of the perks of getting older. Of course, the biggest perk is that getting older sure beats the alternative!

Last edited:
I'm the same age as my little finger, and a little older than my teeth. :rolleyes:

Well past my first blush.

I'll be 22 1/2 next birthday.

I'm old enough to know best.

(These were the same answers my mother always gave when asked how old she was. I'm following her example.)

Well.....I'll be 80 this coming Feb. ....I think, I'm told, I feel.....that I look somewhat younger, act much younger and think young at heart. Hubby just had his 8oth and he's the same!!! Should put a picture up somewhere of the two of us....

Today I feel past 116. My back about 140 from lifting DH to his feet since he is so week now he can't stand. Mentely ..older than dirt. A year or less ago I felt like 16. Not 72dove

O.K. lets see - Iam - 61 -yuck-o----hard to say, can remember when 50 sounded old, but still know how to have fun, laugh and joke with friends. Love the patience I have with grandsons, and to know to think before I speak! Love the wisdom I never knew about. Enjoy and appreciate life and the little things and not $$$ ! Each age is a blessing !

illa/TO, if you are 80, why is your avatar picture that of two 60 year olds? (and mighty cute 60 years olds at that!)

Marge, love, if I could send you my arms to help you with Paul, I would. Please know that my prayers are still going up for you and Paul. Sending you a warm Aloha hug.

Well, as for me, the number 59 will be slapping me in the face in November. In my mind's eye, I'm still in my thirties, but my body tells me my mind needs to see an eye doctor for glasses..:(

Half Baked said:

How eerie, Jan! I am 52, but I keep thinking I am 53!

I got goose-bumps when I saw your post!

Lee

Half Baked said:
I don't think I've done that yet, but, when asked, I always have to do the math--xxxx-1959--to remember how old I am. It may matter to others, but my chronological age somehow seems irrelevant to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom